World Series during cruise....

goldesq

I was wondering the same thing. If it's not shown onboard I may be in big trouble scheduling the Emerald for the 1st week in November. I forgot this year's baseball season would end a week later than last year.

On our first cruise in 2001 they did show it on small TVs throughout the ship on the Carnival Triumph..

(P.S. GO PHILLIES!!)

In '07 on Crown in the Caribbean we & the Colorado fans (Yes, they were fine people) watched the Series at Skywalkers or MUTS, depending. The final game was scheduled for Skywalkers so they could run some stupid movie on MUTS. We threatened to mutiny & they pulled the movie. Of course we had to sit under the overhead, as it was POURING RAIN.

I believe it was on ESPN2.

In '07 on Crown in the Caribbean we & the Colorado fans (Yes, they were fine people) watched the Series at Skywalkers or MUTS, depending. The final game was scheduled for Skywalkers so they could run some stupid movie on MUTS. We threatened to mutiny & they pulled the movie. Of course we had to sit under the overhead, as it was POURING RAIN.

I believe it was on ESPN2.

Yes!! I was there!! :D

As stated, it all depends on the sattelites and wether the ship can pick up the reception. We were on the Sea Princess in 01 when theYankees were playing Arizona in the world series and were only able to watch I believe 3 games. So, good luck and GO YANKEES:)

Wanted to watch Yankees/Red Sox series which was on ESPN but they only have one ESPN channel and not the one we wanted. They did have the replay late at night and, as avid Yankee fans, we stayed awake and watched. The Sports Bar was a joke and had the same ESPN channel we had in the cabin and was full of smoke. We also kept losing the satellite feed. Sports bar on Disney and Carnival was great. Multiple channels to please everyone. I imagine the World Series will be different.

Archived