Come on and admit it!! We all have!!

airlink diva

Outside of Cork, Ireland -- nearly everyone -- including us -- went to the top of the Blarney castle -- got down on our backs and leaned backwards over an opening to kiss the Blarney Stone.

Pictures are somewhere in an album.

And now we have the gift of gab!! Been there, done that and would do it again in a heartbeat!

My daughter and I posed with our heads on top of short columns in Rome. We were behind the column/pedestal so all that is seen in the picture are the columns with our heads on top. I'd definitely do it again!

Ok, I didn't want to be the first to admit doing this, but I did this in Athens (can't find the darn picture now). The embarassing part of it was that one of the attendants came rushing from afar, clapping his hands at me. When I realized he was coming after me I was so embarassed I made a hasty retreat. :eek:

I honestly didn't know it was forbidden (I didn't touch anything) but now I realize I was being disrespectful. It was a great shot though, my head on Aphrodite's body) :p

Archived