Got off Liberty yesterday..ask away!!!

ruskatab

Amistad-damn, that man is hot. Perhaps he grew his hair back, but oh my, he made five women melt when he talked and those eyes sparkled this time last year......

Your posts describing this Alex guy has me cracking up girl. He must be one Hottie for sure! I'll be looking for him in less than 2 weeks when I go on the Liberty. You're making me want to leave a little sooner, LOL :D

My question is vitally important! Was one of the maitre'd named Alex Kazakov from Lithuania? You wouldn't be able to miss him--tall, bald, works out, and oh so delicious to look at!!!!!! Oh, and me makes you melt into a pool of water when you look at him!!!

YES, I was on the same cruise, and it was Alex! Yes he was handsome , very nice ........Loved him ! We were in the open seating Upper level of the Golden Olympian

YES, I was on the same cruise, and it was Alex! Yes he was handsome , very nice ........Loved him ! We were in the open seating Upper level of the Golden Olympian

OK thought I was going crazy...we had dinner in the Silver Olympian Dining Room...lol!

I'm depressed too :( Had to get my own meals/drinks today, can't get used to it. I also miss Padli, who would bring me a cheese plate when I would sit down for dinner........Won't be functioning at work tomorrow , that's for sure :rolleyes: I'm going to have to book another cruise soon..........

Did you happen to play Quest and if so can you give us some specifics of what goes on or a hint as to what kind of stuff they ask for?

We did not play Quest because ive read on here where people who have played before have been cheating and there was so many other things we wanted to do.

we had cabana 8, it was pink and was 1 cabin down from the bathroom and was close to the dining area. It was the perfect location and we would reserve that one again. My hubby went out past the ropes to snorkel and saw a few fish but not much. We could see the occasional fish swimming around. If you rent the cabana you are on the first tender to the island. We were in our cabana at 9 am. We left on one of the last tenders to get back and it wasnt to crowded. We didnt want to leave..lol!

hi, i was just wondering how much is it to rent a cabana?

Thanks !

Couple of burning questions... :)

Did they have Beef Wellington on any of the menus?

Did they have the Behind the Scenes tour available?

Did you find that there were enough activities available on sea days for non-sun worshipers? (parents are worried about this, not me!)

Did the buffet lines move fairly quickly?

Ok, that was more than a couple, but please indulge me... :)

Couple of burning questions... :)

Did they have Beef Wellington on any of the menus?

Did they have the Behind the Scenes tour available?

Did you find that there were enough activities available on sea days for non-sun worshipers? (parents are worried about this, not me!)

Did the buffet lines move fairly quickly?

Ok, that was more than a couple, but please indulge me... :)

1. NO :(

2. DH says yes

3. Yes IMHO

4. Didn't experience any problems :p

I'm jealous of all of you who have this trip to look forward to !:) It was fabulous ! I hope all of you enjoy it as much as we did !:D

Thanks for the info on the Liberty, we sail on her/him (political correctness) in December and never having sailed with Carnival before it is nice to hear about the ship, staff,food, entertainment etc. from some-one who has just returned. One question, did you hear anyone saying anything about the kid's clubs, Thanks

Rubydo:)

Thanks for the info on the Liberty, we sail on her/him (political correctness) in December and never having sailed with Carnival before it is nice to hear about the ship, staff,food, entertainment etc. from some-one who has just returned. One question, did you hear anyone saying anything about the kid's clubs, Thanks

Rubydo:)

I will be sailing on Liberty Thanksgiving week with an 11 year old - I will post about the kids club for you when i get back. How old are your kids? If a different age group I will try to grab their schedule for you.

Kathy

Archived