D/D+ now printed on luggage tags

dougp26364

Someone asked where this was showing up on the luggage tags on the long thread about the new D/D+ events. Rather than try to answer a question on page 4 that was asked on page 1, I thought I start a new thread for anyone else interested as well.

We received our docs a week or so ago and they included new luggage tags for our cruise. These new tags have a section on the bottom with an quartered outline of the ship. One section has the area of our cabin darkened in with the letter B. I'm assuming to help the luggage handlers be more effiecent with knowing where to deliver the luggage. At the very bottom of the luggage tag in this same area it say's Diamond/Diamond Plus Member.

These tags have our cabin number, deck number, bar code, ships name, the ports airport ID (in our case BCN for Barcelona), sailing date, the ouline of the ship with the section our cabin in darkened, our names and our status on them. I don't know if they'll list Gold or Platinum status on the new tags but I would assume that they will.

Of special note we are in a Junior Suite stateroom for this cruise. In the past, luggage tags for a Junior Suite stateroom have had the word SUITE printed on them. These tags do not have the word SUITE on them anywhere that I can see.

Someone asked where this was showing up on the luggage tags on the long thread about the new D/D+ events. Rather than try to answer a question on page 4 that was asked on page 1, I thought I start a new thread for anyone else interested as well.

We received our docs a week or so ago and they included new luggage tags for our cruise. These new tags have a section on the bottom with an quartered outline of the ship. One section has the area of our cabin darkened in with the letter B. I'm assuming to help the luggage handlers be more effiecent with knowing where to deliver the luggage. At the very bottom of the luggage tag in this same area it say's Diamond/Diamond Plus Member.

These tags have our cabin number, deck number, bar code, ships name, the ports airport ID (in our case BCN for Barcelona), sailing date, the ouline of the ship with the section our cabin in darkened, our names and our status on them. I don't know if they'll list Gold or Platinum status on the new tags but I would assume that they will.

Of special note we are in a Junior Suite stateroom for this cruise. In the past, luggage tags for a Junior Suite stateroom have had the word SUITE printed on them. These tags do not have the word SUITE on them anywhere that I can see.

I had originally asked about the luggage tags on a board about the D and D+ lounges. Perhaps someones who is recently returned can post as to whether they believe they got their luggage any sooner with their C&A rank printed on the tag. As long as they don't find the liquor, we're cool!!

Archived