Which cruise lines allow 2 year olds in the kids club?

Sigyn

Our son will be 2-1/2 when we cruise again next summer. Which cruise lines allow children of that age to participate in the children's programs? I know that they must be 3 to be without their parents in the Princess program, and they must be 3 for HAL's program. I don't want to travel on Carnival again, didn't like that cruise line. What are my other options? Thanks!

Our son will be 2-1/2 when we cruise again next summer. Which cruise lines allow children of that age to participate in the children's programs? I know that they must be 3 to be without their parents in the Princess program, and they must be 3 for HAL's program. I don't want to travel on Carnival again, didn't like that cruise line. What are my other options? Thanks!

I think NCL you can be 2 but I'm not positive. I know I did a lot of research last Jan when we were taking my 2 1/2 year old on his first cruise and I think NCL said 2 but I'm not positive. Check there website. All the other ones they have to be 3 unless you do a Disney cruise but then they charge I think $6 per hour for kids under 3.

NCL will take them, but if they are not potty trained they will give you a pager and you have to come to change their diaper. Cunard and Carnival are the only 2 lines that will take a 2 year old and change their diapers.

Archived