ROS & Dimond Status

ddean52

All benefits can be found on the Royal Caribbean website under Crown and Anchor benefits, are you actually a Diamond member now, as your profile shows 9 cruises, and Diamond starts after gaining 10 cruise credits.

There has been many pages on these boards recently about changes in benefits, it is a shame that if this is your first cruise as diamond status, you will have missed out on some priviledges that were previously offered. Enjoy your cruise

We will be on ROS going to Alaska and was wondering what diamond status actually provides us? free drinks some where on board? specialty coffees?

a private lounge? thanks !

Dean

All benefits can be found on the Royal Caribbean website under Crown and Anchor benefits, are you actually a Diamond member now, as your profile shows 9 cruises, and Diamond starts after gaining 10 cruise credits.

There has been many pages on these boards recently about changes in benefits, it is a shame that if this is your first cruise as diamond status, you will have missed out on some priviledges that were previously offered. Enjoy your cruise

Actually, it's NOT a shame.

He is sailing on the Rhapsody.

Before the changes, a Diamond member would have gotten NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING while on board.

Yes friend, diamond member!!!

Before the changes, a Diamond member would have gotten NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING while on board.

Sorry I must have lost my ability to read, I could have sworn it stated RADIANCE on his cruise list for 2009 / 10 ( why are you so bitter? )

your right ROS it is!

Hi Dean...........when you put the initials ROS down and mention Alaska 2010, it could be confusing as both Radiance and Rhapsody will be there. Radiance is the first in the Radiance class and Rhapsody is in the Vision class..........both entirely different ships.

And I see by your signature that you will be sailing on our most favorite ship Radiance. :D

If you are booked in a GS cabin or higher you will get the key to the Concierge Lounge. Here they offer a continental breakfast daily from 7-10AM and cocktail hour from 5-8:30 where an assortment of beverages and mixed drinks can be enjoyed along with hot and cold appetizers. Specialty Coffee is available all day.

If you are not booked in a GS, then there will be a place for Diamond members to enjoy complimentary continental breakfast from 7 until 10AM along with complimentary wine and champagne nightly from 5-8:30 at a location that the Loyalty Ambassador, by a letter left in your cabin, will let you know about.

The OP was referring to the Radiance of the Seas. And prior to the changes a Diamond Member had full CL privileges on Radiance of the Seas.

Colleen

Thank you for the info! Sorry about ROS road block!<SS>

Dean

Sorry, ddean. Patti (cruisenfever) explained it perfectly in Post #8. I have signatures turned off, so I saw only your post about ROS and Alaska. I assumed Rhapsody, but apparently, according to other posts, your signature says Radiance.

We sailed on ROS May 22, 2009 out of Vancouver to Seward. We were in GS #1050 and are also Diamond level C&A. Even though we had access to the CL. We found the Diamond Lounge that was set up in the Hollywood Odyssey room much nicer and would literally walk right past the CL every night. Wonderful service drinks etc. and location. We had been spoiled by the greatest Concierge RCCL has Gershwin Bronswinkle on our Jan 2009 Eastern Caribbean on the IOS. The Concierge on our Alaska sail left much to be desired (won't go in to details). Enjoy...Alaska is great !

We sailed on ROS May 22, 2009 out of Vancouver to Seward. We were in GS #1050 and are also Diamond level C&A. Even though we had access to the CL. We found the Diamond Lounge that was set up in the Hollywood Odyssey room much nicer and would literally walk right past the CL every night. Wonderful service drinks etc. and location. We had been spoiled by the greatest Concierge RCCL has Gershwin Bronswinkle on our Jan 2009 Eastern Caribbean on the IOS. The Concierge on our Alaska sail left much to be desired (won't go in to details). Enjoy...Alaska is great !

Having cruised on Radiance many times, we have experienced many Concierges on board. The best one that Radiance ever had is going to be the Concierge on Oasis and is getting ready to go over to Finland and bring her here.:D

Since we did a consecutive cruise that began April 12 and ended on May 11 we had a change of Concierge from our first cruise to our second cruise. I do know who you had so no need to go into details.;)

The Overflow lounge on Deck 13 is by far the nicest on Radiance class ships if for nothing else but the space and the view.

Where the HECK does this come from?!?!?!?!? :confused:

It comes from you SHOUTING the words NOT and NOTHING,NOTHING,NOTHING about Diamond members lack of benefits on a ship that the OP was not even refering to, and now you add the word HECK as if i am the one who got it wrong. Please read this threads history, it might help you understand. All the best Chip.

Having cruised on Radiance many times, we have experienced many Concierges on board. The best one that Radiance ever had is going to be the Concierge on Oasis and is getting ready to go over to Finland and bring her here.:D

Since we did a consecutive cruise that began April 12 and ended on May 11 we had a change of Concierge from our first cruise to our second cruise. I do know who you had so no need to go into details.;)

The Overflow lounge on Deck 13 is by far the nicest on Radiance class ships if for nothing else but the space and the view.

No, no, no....NOT my Juan Diego? You know I LOVE him. Thank you for not going into details so I don't have to go get my whip out and beat anyone back into shape. :eek: ;)

I made darn sure he'd be on Radiance before my booking the first part of my mini B2B in November. This will be 2 years in a row to celebrate Halloween with Juan Diego and hopefully some of my other favorites.

The guy going to Oasis must be the one with the smile...who's name I can't remember. Is that right?

Gina

No, no, no....NOT my Juan Diego? You know I LOVE him. Thank you for not going into details so I don't have to go get my whip out and beat anyone back into shape. :eek: ;)

I made darn sure he'd be on Radiance before my booking the first part of my mini B2B in November. This will be 2 years in a row to celebrate Halloween with Juan Diego and hopefully some of my other favorites.

The guy going to Oasis must be the one with the smile...who's name I can't remember. Is that right?

Gina

hehehe...........I knew you'd show up..................Juan Diego is fine..............it just takes a while to get to know him, that's all.

Yes, Reyno, the one with the smile, is going to the Oasis.

Archived