Just on Twitter -- Carnival has a Big Announcement at 2 pm!!

Ship Addict

Well, maybe not you left coast people, but I am excited about a Charleston option!:p

How ya doin' K?

LOL! You are right.....how selfish of me:o:D Hopefully you will get the Elation instead of the Fantasy........then you will be saying "woo hoo":)

I'm good, nice to hear from a long lost cerveza drinkin buddy:)

I just saw on Carnival's website that the Fantasy will be sailing year-round from Charleston, SC. starting in May 2010 but there is not much details yet.

What in the heck are they thinking.. They just moved it to Mobile.. they should move the elation to Charleston. Stupid!

What in the heck are they thinking.. They just moved it to Mobile.. they should move the elation to Charleston. Stupid!

I agree with you. Especially since both ships do not have the new balcony upgrade. At least the Elation does have the Evolutions of Fun upgrade so at least Mobile is not getting shafted.

Dave

I know, Im scratching my head too. Is Fantasy newer than Elation, is that why they are taking it away from Mobile, so they still have the oldest ship?? I dont get it either.

Archived