Ok so..

Tapit

Ok so now I have read about the toliets but would now like to see a pic of one. And a question about the showers. How is the water pressure and can you run out of hot water? Meaning do you have to take a shower at 3am to get the hot water? Thanks.:p

Ok so now I have read about the toliets but would now like to see a pic of one. And a question about the showers. How is the water pressure and can you run out of hot water? Meaning do you have to take a shower at 3am to get the hot water? Thanks.:p

Here ya go.. dont do this tho..:D

We have never had problems with the water pressure or the hot water.. always great for us.. showers are tiny for some and the shower curtain can sometimes cling to ya:p

I like this video even better:

Only problem we have had with a shower was on either the Paradise or Elation. The hot water cycled on/off a bit. I guess too many were taking a shower at the same time. One time in nine cruises isn't so bad.

Only problem we have had with a shower was on either the Paradise or Elation. The hot water cycled on/off a bit. I guess too many were taking a shower at the same time. One time in nine cruises isn't so bad.

Now that you mention it, I've also had the same issue on both those ships.

Here ya go.. dont do this tho..:D

We have never had problems with the water pressure or the hot water.. always great for us.. showers are tiny for some and the shower curtain can sometimes cling to ya:p

A few clothespins clipped to the bottom of the shower curtain weighs it down and no more cling! :D Also great for clipping your wet bathing suit to the clothesline in there.

Only one sailing have we had very little water pressure - I figured it was just a fluke. Other than that we've always been fine for both plenty of hot water and good pressure.

We've never had a water pressure problem on a ship. A couple of times the water got cold for a second or two and then warmed back up. I am not a skinny minnie, but I have no trouble with the size of the shower.

Yogi,

I laughed so hard at the clip you put on here. My husband didn't think it was as funny and said that he didn't think the clip was real. I do, lol.

I am attempting to attach photo of our bathroom on the Legend. We have never had problems with water pressure. Sometimes it is even handy to use the toilet as a foot rest to shave your legs.

SANY0141.jpg.52c2e1c0c6e42a5c795b3217fe44c62c.jpg

The toilets can be a little shocking the first time!

I have to say though that I've never actually taken a picture of one of them. Barf bags and the "do not flush bulky objects sign" but not the actual toilets. I may have to do that next time :)

I don't recall having any problems with the shower but I tend to take mine in the late afternoon/early evening while getting ready for dinner.

No problems with the bathrooms! The tiolet is quieter then on a plane but certainly louder then yours at home! Only thing to be careful of is no matter how hard I tried, water always ended up all over the floor after each shower. They do keep the shower well stocked with shampoo and body wash, but bring your own conditioner.

You will not run out of hot water. The water is heated from the engines, and there is always at least one engine running (most ships have 6 engines, which turn the generators, which generate the electricity, which powers the motors).

You will not run out of hot water. The water is heated from the engines, and there is always at least one engine running (most ships have 6 engines, which turn the generators, which generate the electricity, which powers the motors).

You are right. I have never run out of hot water. On the other hand, I ran out of COLD water. Last year on the Pride, tried to take a shower in the afternoon after getting back from Mazatlan, and there was no cold water. After 2 calls to the purser's desk, I still got no help. I had to wait over 1 hour to finally take a lukewarm shower.

Yogi2929 - Laughed really hard and had to show video to mom who also thought it was funny.

What is truly sad about this is the fact that there are so many people out there who apparently have no life. For there to be that many videos about cruise ship toilets. You ever once in a while read a review where someone has a problem with the plumbing. Well, I wonder why there might be a problem from time to time. For another thing why Carnival might be making cut back here and there. Oh well, you know people today, they simply say. It's not waste, I paid for that.

I've never had a problem with running out of hot water or poor water pressure. The toilets are pretty standard.

I'm just wondering how many more people will now do "The toilet paper trick" and plug up the lines. :rolleyes:

Take care,

Mike

I am attempting to attach photo of our bathroom on the Legend. We have never had problems with water pressure. Sometimes it is even handy to use the toilet as a foot rest to shave your legs.

Must be added to my "useful tips" notebook!! ha ha!

LOL ......research and development at its finished

no .......we have never had a problem with the water pressure or hot water

but ....speaking of the toilets.....every time my 10y/o ds

go's to the bath room...he yells " fire in the hole":eek:...before he flushes:D

What is truly sad about this is the fact that there are so many people out there who apparently have no life. For there to be that many videos about cruise ship toilets. You ever once in a while read a review where someone has a problem with the plumbing. Well, I wonder why there might be a problem from time to time. For another thing why Carnival might be making cut back here and there. Oh well, you know people today, they simply say. It's not waste, I paid for that.

I agree. And its sad that some of the people doing the videos are ADULTS:eek: or supposed to be anyway. Wish there was some way for CCL to know when this was happening and fine them or something. I am all about having fun and even I do stupid stuff when drinking :p but I would hope I would never risk the plumbing or anything else and be so wasteful. I remember 1 video a long time ago kids put about 6 rolls down the toilet. Guess you just have to roll your eyes and go on....

Archived