Poesia or other Caribbean Dinner menus

vijoge

Does anyone have a menu for any MSC Caribbean cruises? We are considering taking our 10 and 12 y/o granddaughters on their first cruise next spring and they are very picky and unadventurous eaters. They both love pasta, albeit Olive Garden pasta, and I'd really like to see a menu before I book. The last thing I want to do is spend my vacation fighting with them about food. If my DH hears the words "that's nasty" at the dinner table one more time I am afraid of what might happen!

Thanks for the reply.

I had already checked there but I am unable to open any of the pages without registering and you can't seem to register unless you are a travel agent. I tried the tip given in one of the posts suggesting to search for the .pdf files using google but that didn't work either.

Here's the Google search results:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=site%3Amsccruisesagent.com+pdf&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Instead of clicking directly on the link, click on "View". Then GoogleDocs will open the file, and you can see or print the menu.;) They are in 5 languages, but the first is English.

If they like Pasta they`ll love MSC,being Italian I wouldn`t go near a Olive Garden but gained 10 lbs gouging myself with Pasta & Pizza. Pasta is served as a side dish for lunch & dinner on MSC. At

If they like Pasta they`ll love MSC,being Italian I wouldn`t go near a Olive Garden but gained 10 lbs gouging myself with Pasta & Pizza. Pasta is served as a side dish for lunch & dinner on MSC. At

I looked at the menu and decided they will probably be able to eat very well so we booked the cruise. DH is also Italian and we both love pasta (as well as bread) so this sounds like we will all be happy.

vijoge:

This isn't on the subject, but I just wanted to comment on your saying:

"Life is too short to be unhappy!"

I said nearly the same thing recently to a grouchy old lady who was in front of me in a grocery store line. She was chewing out the poor clerk and she looked back at me like she wanted me to agree with her. I just smiled at her and said, "Life is too short to be upset." Wow, that really ticked her off and she stormed out. I felt so sorry for her; how sad to go through life without a positive, cheerful attitude. I like to smile at others and try to treat them kindly. It's contagious and they'll pass it on. Thanks for your thoughtful reminder. :)

vijoge:

This isn't on the subject, but I just wanted to comment on your saying:

"Life is too short to be unhappy!"

I said nearly the same thing recently to a grouchy old lady who was in front of me in a grocery store line. She was chewing out the poor clerk and she looked back at me like she wanted me to agree with her. I just smiled at her and said, "Life is too short to be upset." Wow, that really ticked her off and she stormed out. I felt so sorry for her; how sad to go through life without a positive, cheerful attitude. I like to smile at others and try to treat them kindly. It's contagious and they'll pass it on. Thanks for your thoughtful reminder. :)

Hi beachyfe

i also totyally subscribe to this philosophy. I'm always amazed at the number of times I observe people going totally over the top about some trivaila matter at some poor meber of staff and then they complain that they are not very friendly! having worked 26 years with the public (but thankfully njo longer) I know first hand how I felt when someone was being unbelievably abusive. I'd do only what I absoultely had to. yet those that politley explained they had a problem, I'd bend over backwards to try to help them sort it out.

It is a very true saying that "what you sow in life, so shall you reap" Anger begets Anger and happiness the opposite. or as my grandfather used to say to me "you are a long time dead, so make the most of the time you are still alive"

I think that is the main differences in people enjoying and embracing differences found on each cruise. I smiled and made every moment of the experience different. If you want the same then you would be booking your regular cruise line. Coming over to try MSC means you want to try something else out there. Well try with open minds and do not compare every little detail. Be warm and open to others and treat others as you wish to be treated...it goes a long way!:)

Archived