about CD Kirk on Radiance of the Seas

Does anyone know if cruise director Kirk is still doing Kirk's Power Hour - his free and fun and effective aerobics class - in the Shipshape Center?

Gina I just looked through all 14 days of Cruise Compass from our Alaska cruise. There are Spin classes and others but not "Power Hour". I didn't see it listed.

I actually just got off Radiance with Kirk... he did one day of Kirk's Power Hour.

THANKS! This is great news. He never did it as a daily thing but 2 or 3 times in a week is a big help to burning what I eat. It's SOOOO fun. Normally I get bored with any aerobic activity in the fitness center. And walking the stairs really doesn't burn the calories we all like the think - not compared to what I eat. Kirk's class is good, long and fun. Any fitness level can participate and the moves are mostly basic.

Were you on the 4 day or 5 day cruise? I'm hoping you did the 4 day cruise and that maybe Kirk will do it twice on the 5 day. Since I'm doing both I hope to get in 3 days of Kirk's Power Hour.

Maybe I'll see him around when we board and I can coax him into sneaking an extra session onto the cruise compass. :)

Yay! You made me happy today.

Gina

For anyone who's interested in a fun and free aerobics class on Radiance of the Seas - I just found out from concierge Juan Diego on board that Kirk is beginning to do Kirk's Power Hour again on port days at 4pm - Cabo and Ensenada. It's actually quite fun - give it a try.

Thank you Jack for finding out that he started it again.

Gina

Archived