Juice to make mixed drinks?

strawberrysally

Will be cruising on Emerald and was wondering if there is pineapple or cranberry juice available in the buffet for mixed drinks?

We find it wasiest to bring along our own 'lunch box type' sized tetra packs that go in kids lunches. Usually, one is enough for two people and they pack great!

Will be cruising on Emerald and was wondering if there is pineapple or cranberry juice available in the buffet for mixed drinks?

Princess is getting wise to the use of those types of juices being used for mixers & has limited them mostly to the dining room since most people don't want to be seen carrying them back to the cabin. I often wondered what they would say if you brought you own extra large mug & asked for it to be filled?

Princess is getting wise to the use of those types of juices being used for mixers & has limited them mostly to the dining room since most people don't want to be seen carrying them back to the cabin. I often wondered what they would say if you brought you own extra large mug & asked for it to be filled?

I would put my money on them filling the mug, maybe not to the very top, but a good amount in it.

Cranberry juice is free in the dining room for breakfast. I was shocked to see it on the menu, given the brouhaha on these boards several months ago about the new charge for cranberry juice. But, I ordered it and it arrived without any bill. The juice glass is no smaller or larger than the others.

Rita...how long ago were you able to do that? In September on the Star, by cranberry juice in the morning came with a bill?? Perhaps they have rethought their position??

It was in early June on the Emerald - Baltic cruise. Maybe things have changed since then. It seems like every cruise there's something "new and different" ! :confused:

We'll be on the Crown Dec 5 so we'll see whats what then. Guess I'll bring my own cranberry juice on board! Wonder if I'll have to sneak it onboard !!

Can you order cranberry juice for breakfast on the room service card? Do you think you could write it in without an extra charge if they do not offer it?

We didn't write it on the card. We called. We weren't charged in June but it sounds like that may have changed now.

Archived