Entertainment?

alidor

Seabourn logo neckties and ladies scarves were grrreat prizes.

I wish they would again give these ~~I have a silk scarf that I wear. I treasure it:p

Martita B.

Hi Martha--the tie was the style popular in 1946--Lola didn't even let me pack it to bring home!! Your coming up cruise--HAVE A GREAT ONE!!! Don

I do think if Seabourn's Marketing dept. updated the logo necktie (black and gold) and the ladies scarf these would be marvelous and useable prizes. Many of us have all the stuffed animals, keyrings, money clips, umbrellas, bookmarks, etc. I usually give my Stewardess's the stuffed "critters" ~~

I have wondered what prizes are given on the Odyssey. Same as the Sister's?

Thanks for your good wishes!:p

MB

I have a link to a video from part of the rock the boat party if you are interested, it was an exhibition dance by the onbaord professional dance duo, they were fantastic as you can see, I guess you will have to copy and paste, hope it works, not very good at this malarky...

I have a link to a video from part of the rock the boat party if you are interested, it was an exhibition dance by the onbaord professional dance duo, they were fantastic as you can see, I guess you will have to copy and paste, hope it works, not very good at this malarky...

Very nice video ..... .although I liked the "sail away" one better :D

Yes, sailaway one is my favourite as well, glad you found it!:p

Hi mate, I had a look at the sail away video, it was brilliant. So good I decided to post it on a separate thread so fellow cruisers could view it.

What a great job the original poster of the video did, made me feel depressed again.

Maybe Seabourn should employ Johnnyjet747 !

Regards Alfa

• 2 weeks later...

Archived