No Specialty Dining yet and only 81 days out

Have been looking and looking to book out upcoming cruise specialty dining. We are now 81 days out and still no dining available. We have our excursions booked and our coke cards, just waiting for the chops and portofinos. I have been looking on here and most people are saying it becomes available at 120 days out, but nothing yet. Is anyone else having this problem on thier upcoming cruise?

Happy Sailing :)

Sandy

If I get this right children under 13 can now eat at both specialty restaurants if they book the 7 pm time slot or before. So, for me I would want to book a seating after 7:45 or so. I love kids and all, believe me I have 3 of my own, and I teach for a living but if I am paying extra for a special meal I want it to be quiet.

Have been looking and looking to book out upcoming cruise specialty dining. We are now 81 days out and still no dining available. We have our excursions booked and our coke cards, just waiting for the chops and portofinos. I have been looking on here and most people are saying it becomes available at 120 days out, but nothing yet. Is anyone else having this problem on thier upcoming cruise?

Happy Sailing :)

Sandy

Hi! I'm going on Freedom the exact same week you will be sailing on your ship. I'm going nuts not being able to do the restaurant bookings!:p I like having everything done before hand. Its not just you, though!

Hey all,

Online restaurant reservations open sixty days prior to sailing, and close four days prior to sailing!

It took me forever to find out this info btw.

I am 66 days out today for our 12/20 cruise and made our specialty reservations online a few weeks ago

My bad...

I should of said, the open date for online booking is AT LEAST sixty days prior to sailing, Royal is ambiguous about this.

Obviously they can and do, open booking earlier than sixty days out.

Spoke with RCI this morning about the Indy's Jan. 3rd sailing and not being able to book the restaurants yet, she adv they will be open in about a week. No rhymne nor reason to this system apparently; as some people have booked the restaurants on other cruises as far out as 110 days. But I will just keep looking daily until they appear. :p

Happy Sailing

Sandy

Thanks for all the responses looking into it! I'll try in a week - like I don't try everyday anyway...;). The most frustrating thing is I got a fun email from RCCL that said 'exciting news about your upcoming cruise' and it listed going to the site, doing the countdown, prebooking excursions and everthing but it said and you can now book your specialty restaurant reservations. I was all excited but then I tried and nope!:( Oh well, soon enough!

Archived