Royal or Penthouse Suites on Solstice

Lizcourt

We are taking a family cruise next year for my sister's 50th and my mother's 80th birthday. Given both of these milestones, I would like to make the trip extra special and put them in either a Royal Suite or Penthouse Suite on the Solstice. However, the descriptions for both of these types of cabins don't say anything about the king or queen beds being "separable" into two twins. Mom and my sister are close, but not so close that they would want to share a bed.

Does anyone know if the beds in these types of cabins are convertible? (and, yes, I did check the sticky thread on Solstice cabins, but couldn't find anything addressing this).

Thanks. But I HAVE been on ships where the ultra suites are not two twins together, they are a solid queen or a solid king which cannot be separated. I guess the thought is that one of the amenities of such a cabin is not having a bump or crack in the middle of the bed.

In the PH, the bed is one solid king bed and cannot be changed--it's bolted to the floor. In the RS, the queen bed can be changed into two twins, but only in some RS. You may have to contact X and find out which cabins have the beds that can be converted.

Archived