Monarch of the Sea who saw Cindy and Co.?

We bloggers just heard about a cruise George and Cindy Anthony took with the money they are making off the alleged murder of their grandchild, Caylee Anthony at the hands of her mother, Casey Anthony.

We would like to know who saw them and any pics you have would be greatly appreciated. here a link to the news story.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21338069/detail.html

We bloggers just heard about a cruise George and Cindy Anthony took with the money they are making off the alleged murder of their grandchild, Caylee Anthony at the hands of her mother, Casey Anthony.

We would like to know who saw them and any pics you have would be greatly appreciated. here a link to the news story.

We saw them, but, at $199 pp for an inside, I don't think they spent any money they are making because of grandaughters death. How could you even suggest that. Those poor people are heart broken over what has happened to their family in the last year and a half. George and Cindy didn't do anything wrong. They reported thier grandaughter missing and are now trying to support their daughter who, by the way, is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. They probably needed that getaway more than anyone else and I pray that they got the rest and solice they so dearly need.

We saw them, but, at $199 pp for an inside, I don't think they spent any money they are making because of grandaughters death. How could you even suggest that. Those poor people are heart broken over what has happened to their family in the last year and a half. George and Cindy didn't do anything wrong. They reported thier grandaughter missing and are now trying to support their daughter who, by the way, is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. They probably needed that getaway more than anyone else and I pray that they got the rest and solice they so dearly need.

You must not know anything about this case, otherwise, you wouldnt be saying this. read up exactly what occurred and you too will see there should be more than just Casey sitting in jail.

ill leave it at that, you are either ill informed or a paid party for the Defense. I didnt ask which room they took, but later when we find that out and if in fact they took the penthouse, which I suspect ,ill let you know.

have a nice day

I agree with you, enough is enough already. These poor people have to live with the terrible thing their daughter did to their beloved granddaughter. And no, I'm not working for the defense, just sick of newsmongers.

Who gives a SH#T about them. I read and seen for a 1 1/2 year the reports. I live in Orlando and at times that is all that was on. If more people were involved they too would be in jail. The innocent until proven guilty in a court of law is true. But I believe O.J. did it. I'm just glad that they are not on my cruise. Would hate to be put up on the internet for just walking by those two in the background. But I'm jus say'in!

charleecrat if you would have looked you would have seen midnight sushi started a Thread on this today @ 10:43am... One Thread is more than enough about this disfunctional family......

You must not know anything about this case, otherwise, you wouldnt be saying this. read up exactly what occurred and you too will see there should be more than just Casey sitting in jail.

ill leave it at that, you are either ill informed or a paid party for the Defense. I didnt ask which room they took, but later when we find that out and if in fact they took the penthouse, which I suspect ,ill let you know.

have a nice day

Sorry, but I live an hour from them and they are in the news all the time. The news media around them is a circus and so are a lot of the idiots that have stalked them at their home. If you were as informed as you think you are, you would not believe everything you read in the paper and see on the news. They media likes to sensationalize things to get ratings and viewers or readers. A lot of the time the truth doesn't matter to them, just the ratings. I did read the article and watched the news clip. You must have missed the part of them not being able to get a job because of all of this. It seems like they told the judge under oath they agreed to the payment for the interview to help with the bills and who gives a dang if they spent a little money on a cruise. George and Cindy didn't do anything wrong. Casey on the other hand just might have. Cindy is the one that called to report the grandaughter missing. The way people are passing judgment on George and Cindy is horrible. Dysfunctional family? It seems that way, but hey, they have never had time to grieve because of the media attention. I feel bad for them and pray for them. And no, I am not a paid party for the defense. I saw them but allowed them to have their privacy. Never actually met them or talked to them or anyone regarding their daughters case.

Archived