really need the answer

sailnsee

we have 2 D1 connected cabins on the Liberty-soon- have grandchildren who sleep over-giving their parents"a break"-do we have a loveseat or sofa on the cabin? someone must know.....

As others have said, both cabins have sofabeds. However, they are not connecting cabins. They are adjoining cabins, cabins that are side by side, but they are not connecting. They do not have a door between the two cabins.

As others have said, both cabins have sofabeds. However, they are not connecting cabins. They are adjoining cabins, cabins that are side by side, but they are not connecting. They do not have a door between the two cabins.

True, but on the Liberty, the balcony dividers *can* be opened (it's not a given though - some captains do not allow the dividers to be opened, so your request may not be granted.) This will allow you to make the cabins connected through the balconies, and it will give you a longer balcony to share with your family next-door.

True, but on the Liberty, the balcony dividers *can* be opened (it's not a given though - some captains do not allow the dividers to be opened, so your request may not be granted.) This will allow you to make the cabins connected through the balconies, and it will give you a longer balcony to share with your family next-door.

The balcony isn't their concern though. The OP has posted on at least 4 different threads talking about adjoining and connecting cabins and whether there is a sofabed, loveseat or chair. Cabins that are connecting do not have a sofabed, they typically have a loveseat or chair. The deck plans show a triangle for a sofabed and do not have the double arrow symbol for connecting so there seems to be some confusion I was trying to help clear up.

The balcony isn't their concern though. The OP has posted on at least 4 different threads talking about adjoining and connecting threads and whether there is a sofabed, loveseat or chair. Cabins that are connecting do not have a sofabed, they typically have a loveseat or chair. The deck plans show a triangle for a sofabed and do not have the double arrow symbol for connecting so there seems to be some confusion I was trying to help clear up.

I wasn't contradicting you - I hadn't read all the OPs previous threads, and I was trying to be helpful by adding to your post that even though the cabins are adjacent and not connecting, the OP can improvise and make them connecting through the balcony, as long as it is permissible on their sailing.

sorry for the"hoopla"...yes, I have posted before-wow-how do u know that,interesting...now I find out the correct no. from ddil-no,we do not have triangles so guess no overnight 4 Jack:O(...a friend said she had a sofa in connecting-guess she was wrong,sometimes in those small cabins the firniture looks huge!

sorry for the"hoopla"...yes, I have posted before-wow-how do u know that,interesting...now I find out the correct no. from ddil-no,we do not have triangles so guess no overnight 4 Jack:O(...a friend said she had a sofa in connecting-guess she was wrong,sometimes in those small cabins the firniture looks huge!

Click on your name "sailnsee" and you will see a find all posts option.

Brian.

No hoopla, just trying to help you understand what your cabin might have. So, the cabin numbers you said before aren't the right numbers? If you do have a D1 on deck seven, the D1 without sofabeds are connecting. If you have one of the other categories, some have pullmans that your grandchild could sleep in if he isn't too young.

As far as seeing others posts, click on a screenname and you can see a persons posts. This has been a hot topic recently with many threads. The whole connecting vs adjoining isn't a major issue for you but is for someone who is putting young children in a cabin beside them.

Archived