Newbie here

Hi my name is Shaz!

I found this site via google. I'm new to the board as well as a 1st time cruiser. My husband and I will be on the AOS during Thanksgiving holiday. I am sure I will be back with a boat load of questions, just wanted to intro myself and cant wait meet everyone. ;)

Hi Shaz,

Like it's been stated already, you will become addicted. At the risk of asking a stupid question (I'm good at those), you state Location:DMV. All I can think of is Department of Motor Vehicles. PLEASE tell me you don't live there.

Erika

Thanks for the link! I'll hop right over there..

Welcome to cruise critic. There is lots of info available here, most of it is accurate too!;):D I found the link to the rollcall for your cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=908848

Have a great cruise and happy reading.

LOL! DMV is short for DC, MD and VA. :)

Hi Shaz,

Like it's been stated already, you will become addicted. At the risk of asking a stupid question (I'm good at those), you state Location:DMV. All I can think of is Department of Motor Vehicles. PLEASE tell me you don't live there.

Erika

Welcome! You'll be sailing on my very favorite ship. I'm hoping to cruise on AOS again in 2011.

Be sure not to miss:

• The 70s party in the Royal Promenade. Even if you're not a child of the disco era, it's wicked fun.
  • The parades. You'll probably have two during your cruise. They're short, but up-lifting.
  • The ice show. Everyone will tell you that.
  • The Quest Show. Don't let people tell you about it ahead of time. We were completely unaware the first time we attended. It's more fun that way. And don't worry, you can participate as much or as little as you wish.
  • The piano bar. I've only been on one cruise where the piano player was DULL. Most of the time, that's where the party is!
  • The crew versus passenger dodge ball game. I don't play; I just watch. It's a hoot!

You'll have a BLAST. I guarantee that this FIRST cruise will by no means be your LAST cruise. As others have said, it's addicting! Take it from an addict!

Archived