why do people rave about Miracle?

Joie

Ok, I LOVE Carnival....have sailed on 5 different ones and have 2 more booked. This will be our first trip on the Miracle and people talk about liking all the ships, but for some reason the Miracle gets the best reviews and people say they would go back again and again....why is this ship so different?

What is the secret that it has the others do not? It can't be just the Spirit class...there are others in that class.

Many love the in between size of Miracle. Only Spirit class has the cheaper 7A obstructed balconys and the french windows (sold as inside cabins now, even better) that open for fresh air (Im dying to try one out).

Id jump at the chance to do a Spirit class ship, but none near Galveston. Im getting to do Triumph in about a month ... but not a spirit class.

The decor is very pretty, the staff is great and the spirit class is just the right size for many. It is eeasy to navigate the decks and hots lots of outdoor space, nooks and crannies.

We are going on her again next month and have an aft wrap. I cant wait!

Also The supper club is unique on this ship. On the Libery it is one level, nothing to write home about (food was fab though) On the Miracle it is 2 stories and under the funnel where they have see through sections and lights, It really sets a romantic mood

Good question, and since I am going to sail on her a third time you would think I could answer that! First, I am a BIG fan of the spirit class ships. The layout is easy to learn and navigate. The crew has changed between my sailings so that can't be THE reason, but we have had wonderful crew each time. I like the decor, (even if the grapes in the DR are a little over the top!) It has always been sparkling clean for our sailings. I can't really give one reason, just know that when she is sailing the same itinerary as any other ship, I will choose to sail on her!

I think it's just something you'll have to judge for yourself. Personally, I love everything about the ship... the layout, the decor (yes... even those giant grapes/skittles in the dining room LOL), the adults only aft pool, the amazing house band Music Unlimited, the beautiful supper club, the beatles show, etc etc

I don't have a picture but I stayed in a room with the french doors last January. Personally I think they are a fantastic deal. You can't see very much because there are lifeboats right in front of them, but at least you can get some fresh air for the price of an inside.

Personally, I liked the decor of the Legend and Pride better. I had high expectations for the Miracle, and felt let down, after all the hype when she first launched.

And then there was that dining room at the time :eek:

198249262UaIZGE_ph.jpg

But that's just an opinion. (The dining room has since been toned down)

I think the Miracle is a very nice little ship. It was my first time on a Spirit Class after being on 2 Conquest class (which I also loved :))

The crew was very nice and the food was great. Nick and Noras was terrific.

I agree the dining room is a little surreal with all those grapes *LOL*, but they never kept me from enjoying a meal :)

Another big plus was that it was out of NYC. We live in Connecticut so we loved just having a hour and a half drive to the pier.

give it a try...i think you will like it :)

Having been on the Pride and Spirit twice but only once so far on the Miracle but that changes next year:) I like the Spirit clas ships

I liike the class of ship Great layout of the decks Except maybe trying to find someone in the disco. Never felt crowded Except for rainy sea days in the Buffet. but thats all ships:eek:

For me it is she is in the Carribean unlike the other 2 which were both on the MR until the Pride went to MD. She also seems to be wearing her age unlike the other 2

We're doing our first Carnival cruise next July. Anyone sailed in an aft Vista Suite (7347)? Is that a good choice. Also, what about the supper club; I'm not adverse to paying the extra charge per person, just wondering how it is. Thanks in advance.

We have sailed on all the Spirit class ships and I loved them all!!!

We sailed on the Miracle out of Tampa and it was our favorite....until we sailed on the Legend out of Tampa....then it became our favorite. I thought our favorite would always be a Spirit class....until we sailed on the Splendor.

... now IT is our favorite. ( I know, it isn't a Spirit class ship). We will see if that holds after the Dream in December!!!

Many love the in between size of Miracle. Only Spirit class has the cheaper 7A obstructed balconys and the french windows (sold as inside cabins now, even better) that open for fresh air (Im dying to try one out).

Id jump at the chance to do a Spirit class ship, but none near Galveston. Im getting to do Triumph in about a month ... but not a spirit class.

We just got back from the Miracle on Tuesday and absolutely loved the ship, the staff and found that being on a ship with fewer passengers was a dream cruise for us. The entire experience was by far our best . It's one of those things that has to be experienced to understand I think.

Anyway the reason I quoted you Fire is that we had one of those 5a turned 4f now 4k cabins with the french doors and I absolutely loved it!! We had always had a balcony but after the first few cruises I noticed my dh was spending less and less time out there making it a waste of money. He wanted the ability to look out and see the water and port areas along with daylight. I finally convinced him to try one of these cabins. It was a hard sell but the minute we got in the cabin and he saw the view between the lifeboats he was sold. We came home and booked the exact cabin for next years cruise too. No funky smells from the area as some have complained about. It was the perfect cabin for us :)

last time we also had a obstucted with the french doors. It is so awesome . Just be careful if you have the cabin door and the french doors open at the same time. WHOOSH that door will slam shut hard! Also the door wont stay open unless you hold it open all the way and wrap part of the curtains thru the handle loop. Ill see if I can dig up a pic.

Archived