Anyone Just off Radiance, Question for you??

Was wondering if you could tell me if you can still get out on the Helicopter pad at the front?? We went on Brilli and Jewel and it was the best spot for sailaway.....

Thanks!!!!

I will be on her in 2 weeks How do you get out there? What deck forward?

I will be on her in 2 weeks How do you get out there? What deck forward?

We are also on in two weeks and the helipad is all the forward on deck five. You just need to climb a couple of flights of steps' The only problem with us doing sailaway on the helipad is --- No Bar Service up there. You have to byob!!!

We are also on in two weeks and the helipad is all the forward on deck five. You just need to climb a couple of flights of steps' The only problem with us doing sailaway on the helipad is --- No Bar Service up there. You have to byob!!!

Sounds Great I'll let my GF decide but that does sound like a nice place to get a different perspective of going out of SD

Ive never had a problem carrying a couple drinks up the ships ladders:D

Thanks for all your responses!! It took me awhile to find the thread once I posted it...still getting used to working this whole thing!! :)

The pic is great!! Thanks GTVCruiser!!

I love sailing out of San Diego, so might have to start sailaway on the Helipad, then venture to the bar, and then watch land get farther and farther away!!

Thanks agian....

Thanks for all your responses!! It took me awhile to find the thread once I posted it...still getting used to working this whole thing!! :)

The pic is great!! Thanks GTVCruiser!!

I love sailing out of San Diego, so might have to start sailaway on the Helipad, then venture to the bar, and then watch land get farther and farther away!!

Thanks agian....

Unfortunately any sail from SD from now till late Feb will depart in pitch dark...its nice for the city lights but once past Shelter Island there isn't much left to see.....

It can be very windy and chilly up there, so wear warm clothes if it is already cool. Also takes steps to contain your hair, mine is long and got so tangled up out there on a windy sea day that I had to soak it in conditioner(LOL!) It was worth it though, it is a beautiful view and we saw dolphins.

Archived