Pacific Dawn - Drinks prices/List

Surf_Chick

Hi all, went on th Pacific Sun in Jan 08, and have just booked to go on the Pacific Dawn in May 10... I have heard that drinks have gone up A LOT!!! since i went :( and with me being young i LOVE to drink :p and have a good time, so i need to work out how much spending money i will need to keep myself hydrated for 12 days hehe.

Can anyone give me prices on beer or basic sprits etc, or even better a drinks menu :D thanks muchly xxx

Hey Surf Chick.

I was just looking for exactly the same thing, and came across this menu:

drinks.jpg

It doesn't have beer or wine prices, but the cocktails sound incredible. The prices have gone up a bit from what I understand, but since it's my first cruise, I'll just tell myself that I don't know any better and forget about the price hike :P

EDIT: Forgot to say, I think I've seen the cheapest beer quoted at $4.75 (Victoria Bitter) with Corona's being a few dollars more. Basic spirits (again, just from memory) are about $6.75. There was a post about it, but I've lost the link.

It was fairly expensive but we live at Ayers Rock Resort and the prices here are even more expensive, even for staff

Cocktails range from $8-$15

Cans of soft drink are $3.50

We only drank sparkling at dinner and it was $26 a bottle, mid price which wasnt too bad

The cocktails are good though and no watered down like you would expect

Hi all, went on th Pacific Sun in Jan 08, and have just booked to go on the Pacific Dawn in May 10... I have heard that drinks have gone up A LOT!!! since i went :( and with me being young i LOVE to drink :p and have a good time, so i need to work out how much spending money i will need to keep myself hydrated for 12 days hehe.

Can anyone give me prices on beer or basic sprits etc, or even better a drinks menu :D thanks muchly xxx

Hi, I have copies of all the drink menu's - 4 in total. If you would like them, just email me and I can get them to you - my email is bellyrox at hotmail dot com :)

If you're talking about the posts of theids that are still here, I have actually said I am happy to keep them up - I figure its a good warning for anyone considering copying other people's stuff, right?

And an apology to anyone who had to see any posts, I am normally much more easy going!! And the offer does still stand that if anyone wants a copy of the drink menus just email me at bellyrox at hotmail dot com - the only thing is it might take me a day or two to get them to you, just trying to get through my final uni assessment at the moment!!

If you're talking about the posts of theids that are still here, I have actually said I am happy to keep them up - I figure its a good warning for anyone considering copying other people's stuff, right?

That's true in this instance, I guess.

The purloined photos were left up to demonstrate that we view copyright and copy permissions seriously, and that there is a way to deal with such intransigence in an effective way.

The posts have now been removed as they have served the purpose.

Hi Bellyrox, I have emailed you to request a copy of the menu's however i did say that i noticed that the postings were from the begining of the year - i'm not totally nuts i just read the joining dates as the date of the post...

Although i have found out since that tooheys is $4.60 ish a can which makes me happy as cheap (hubby drinks it) so i can spend more on wine :rolleyes:

Jann

• 1 month later...

we have a cocktail menu from all the bars if interested. they start at 7.75 up to 10.95, our group were drinking coronas at 4.50 bottle. just got off in Sydney on Wed 9th

we have a cocktail menu from all the bars if interested. they start at 7.75 up to 10.95, our group were drinking coronas at 4.50 bottle. just got off in Sydney on Wed 9th

What ship were you on with $4.50 coronas?!:eek:

That's insanely cheap, on Pacific Dawn+Sun and the Princess ships they were about $7.50 each or something like that

those cocktails prices dont look too bad! ive paid a lot more than that for a cocktail. oooh and some look delicious!! and i guess i can resort to a few beers some nights.

and this is why my dollar shop tin that i put loose change in is called "the slush fund" hahaha

What ship were you on with $4.50 coronas?!:eek:

That's insanely cheap, on Pacific Dawn+Sun and the Princess ships they were about $7.50 each or something like that

Im not a beer drinker, but 2 of our group were drinking corona's, & on my round i was only charged $4.50 for their 2 & $7.75 ea for 2 cocktails. so maybe the barman got it wrong. anyway it was a good cruise, just a little disappointed in some of the service, our cabin steward was a little slow bringing beachtowels so we helped ourselves off his trolley, he didnt mind after the 2nd helping. In palm court dining room the 2 best waiters are Godson & Sydney, very entertaining & attentive. it was my Sons 21st birthday just b4 we sailed, they organised a cake & sang at the table. nice surprise as i thought it was only actual birthdays on board get celebrated. most of out group still have the opinion that Sky had better service. it was anolder ship but better set out & service was exceptional, but just my opinion.

:)

• 5 months later...

I'd love to see an actual list of what is available onboard Pacific Dawn in the way of beer. I'm a beer snob and the list above is uninspiring. Does anyone have a current list? I'm a cruise virgin, so this will be my first cruise in September.

Archived