Formal night options

bickee

The key point is that they do not have a dinner buffet which is the same as the breakfast or lunch buffet that you will experience. We pointed this out in previous posts. The pizza, pasta and sushi may be a respectable dinner but that was not the question. Exceptions do occur on occasion usually due to a late departure. It is not the norm...
Once again I will say that EVERY evening there is MUCH more available in the buffet area than just your cited pizza, pasta and sushi.

Thom

Once again I will say that EVERY evening there is MUCH more available in the buffet area than just your cited pizza, pasta and sushi.

Thom

Not on Equinox in September there wasn't. It was pizza, pasta and sushi only after 6 in Oceanview. The only nights they had a full buffet were late port nights but those obviously weren't formal nights. Perhaps they had more on formal nights but it was NOT every night in September (I was on a 13 night cruise).

Bistro on 5 was open till at least midnight every night (and I actually think it was open until 2:00 am but don't quote me on that). It did not require formal dress on formal nights.

Originally Posted by TravelerThom:

And then dkjretired posted:

You are absolutely correct but also you are missing the point apparently.

And I respond:

Actually, Thom answered an unspoken (unwritten?) question I had. I'm trying to figure out if Celebrity is a good match for me, and based on his answer I might give it a try to get another line's Canada/NE itinerary under my belt. Pasta, pizza and salad will suit me fine on a formal night, or maybe any night depending on my mood and inclination to dress up. It's only food, for Pete's sake!

Archived