Diamond in December Cruise

DP

I read on this board that one of the benefits offered will be an extra cruise credit. I just called C & A Dept and was told each ship will offer different things each day and an extra cruise credit may or may not be offered on the ship we are sailing. She had no idea what types of benefits will be offered on each ship.

Does anyone have a more definitive answer?

I read on this board that one of the benefits offered will be an extra cruise credit. I just called C & A Dept and was told each ship will offer different things each day and an extra cruise credit may or may not be offered on the ship we are sailing. She had no idea what types of benefits will be offered on each ship.

Does anyone have a more definitive answer?

My recollection of what RCCL had on their website was that the extra cruise credit was for an Oasis sailing in December.

Correct:

As a tribute to your loyalty, we're honoring our Diamond and Diamond Plus Members onboard every Royal Caribbean International® sailing during December. Reserve a cruise sailing in December and receive special onboard rewards all month long.

Choose the Oasis of the SeasSM Inaugural Sailing on December 5th and enjoy:

NEW: Special event hosted by our President & CEO, Adam Goldstein

Bonus Cruise Credit

Maiden Voyage Souvenirs

Collector Keepsakes

Or, sail on any of our ships throughout December and receive:

Exclusive Rates on Future Sailings

Commemorative Gifts

Special Recognition

###

Is this only for new bookings for December sailings or is it just December sailings in general? And does it matter when the cruise started? For instance, does a 12 night cruise that leaves on November 30th count or is that not really a December cruise even though the majority of it is in December?

Correct:

As a tribute to your loyalty, we're honoring our Diamond and Diamond Plus Members onboard every Royal Caribbean International® sailing during December. Reserve a cruise sailing in December and receive special onboard rewards all month long.

Choose the Oasis of the SeasSM Inaugural Sailing on December 5th and enjoy:

NEW: Special event hosted by our President & CEO, Adam Goldstein

Bonus Cruise Credit

Maiden Voyage Souvenirs

Collector Keepsakes

Or, sail on any of our ships throughout December and receive:

Exclusive Rates on Future Sailings

Commemorative Gifts

Special Recognition

###

So could it be that for my Dec 13 sailing on the Liberty, Santa's elves just might leave something in our cabin? or when I book another cruise for the spring of the following year, that I may get a special booking price?

Just curious! It must be Christmas time and perhaps they are feeling generous!

RCCL is offering special gifts ( i asked he did not know what they are ) to all Diamond and Diamond + cruising in December. The cruise has to start in Dec. This is part of the celebration of the Oasis. For example....My cruise on Serenade leaves SJU on 12/12, so we qualify. He didnt know what they were doing, but he did mention gifts. I hope its not a picture frame or baseball cap....I have plenty. The Diamond + towels I have seen would be nice or maybe give me double credits. ;)

RCCL is offering special gifts ( i asked he did not know what they are ) to all Diamond and Diamond + cruising in December. The cruise has to start in Dec. This is part of the celebration of the Oasis. For example....My cruise on Serenade leaves SJU on 12/12, so we qualify. He didnt know what they were doing, but he did mention gifts. I hope its not a picture frame or baseball cap....I have plenty. The Diamond + towels I have seen would be nice or maybe give me double credits. ;)

You have no idea how many? :eek: :D

We also love the toiletry bags with the hooks. No matter what they give us we will not complain. We appreciate that Royal is honoring their D and D+ members. :)

###

Good to see you. ;) I like the tote bags. That we got on the Empress on our last cruise on her in 2007. They were nice. Unfortunately every ship we did past years gave the picture frames and hats, so we have a ton of them.

I am also glad to see December is Diamond and Diamond Plus month. I am waiting to see what surprises are in store for all of us.

I will settle for a couple of chocolate covered strawberries for my husband. ;)

My first two days of my cruise are in November so I will have to wait for the second week to find out. :o

Archived