Happy Thanksgiving

Giantfan13

This may be a bit early, but I don't know if I will be back on before the holiday.

I just wanted to take a minute and wish you all a very happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving. I don't come on as often as some, but I have used so many of your posts and reports to help with so many of our cruises. Thank you all so much, and once again, enjoy your family, eat a lot of your favorite things and root for my Giants come Thursday night. LOL

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

This may be a bit early, but I don't know if I will be back on before the holiday.

I just wanted to take a minute and wish you all a very happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving. I don't come on as often as some, but I have used so many of your posts and reports to help with so many of our cruises. Thank you all so much, and once again, enjoy your family, eat a lot of your favorite things and root for my Giants come Thursday night. LOL

GO GIANTS:Dand HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you too GIANTfan;)

i am suppose to be at that game, but since by PC cruise is the following weekend...i am staying home with my GREAT DANE and packing and taking care of things...my son who has been a FAN since he was two and its been his life-long dream for the last 26 years to see them PLAY and he is getting his chance and my hubby...its a first NFL game for both of them!!!...now if the GIANTs will just come thru with a win...that will be FANTASTIC:cool:!!!!

BLESSINGs to YOU and to the GIANTS and to all the CCers;)!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, but being from Dallas, I'll be rooting for The Boys! But let me say I feel for you guys, it's been a down couple of weeks. But your team will bounce back. Now, if you said you were an Eagles fan, that would have been a different post.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone also and enjoy your holiday.

Archived