??? About angled hump cabins(#7158-7164) on Solstice

Mlascheid

Hi there!

I have searched for info on these specific cabins, but have only come up with the fact that they all have larger balconies. Could any one help me with a couple more questions, please?

We(an extended family group) have booked these 4 angled hump cabins on the Solstice for the 1/24/10 sailing, and were wondering if there will be any noticeable obstruction from the lifeboats below? Also, is wind a problem since they are facing forward? Lastly, am I correct in thinking that we can have the dividers opened between all four balconies so that we can pass from one to the other?

Opps, sorry I lied, one more question......Does anyone have any photos of any of these cabins/balconies(or any similar cabins)?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hi there!

I have searched for info on these specific cabins, but have only come up with the fact that they all have larger balconies. Could any one help me with a couple more questions, please?

We(an extended family group) have booked these 4 angled hump cabins on the Solstice for the 1/24/10 sailing, and were wondering if there will be any noticeable obstruction from the lifeboats below? Also, is wind a problem since they are facing forward? Lastly, am I correct in thinking that we can have the dividers opened between all four balconies so that we can pass from one to the other?

Opps, sorry I lied, one more question......Does anyone have any photos of any of these cabins/balconies(or any similar cabins)?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You mean 7258-7264, don't you? Yes, you can open the partitions between all 4 balconies. The wind shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I can't address the lifeboat question, but you won't be looking directly at them unless you walk up to the rail to look down and forward. Looking straight out won't be a problem. You have 4 of the largest stateroom balconies on the ship. Plenty of room to party once you open the partitions.

Wine-O

Thanks for your reply, and yes, I meant 7258-7264!!! It was very late last night when I posted this...must have been more tired than I thought!!!! I'm glad to hear that my questions have positive answers....sounds like we have a good bunch of cabins! Thanks, again, for you help.

Here's a photo I took when we were on Solstice last year. You can see the angled balconies pretty well along with the location of the lifeboats. I don't think the lifeboats will be an obstruction for you.

Also, here is a link to my Solstice photo album posted on Shutterfly. http://solsticepreinauguarlnov12142008.shutterfly.com/

Hope these help!

693879448_SolsticePre-Inaugural-Day2AngledHumpCabins.jpg.112b07e0e0f3f2be76d5d2f95bce9a83.jpg

Archived