Name Tags for pre-Meet & Mingle?

muladybug

We have had a few "pre-Meet & Mingle" gatherings scheduled with our roll call group right after sailaway, and what we all did was arrange in advance (via our roll call board) to wear Hawaiian leis, easily purchased at any party store for a couple of dollars). We wore the leis upon embarkation and easily spotted each other the first day on the ship, even before we all met at sailaway. It was great fun! By the time we went to the Meet & Mingle, many of us already knew each other.

Karen

Hi,

What we did was someone brought along sticky labels and a marker pen. Worked fine :)

I did the same at our last cruise which was with a CC Group.:) I also made some buttons if people where interested which are available via the shirts and more link below under the general cruising category!;):D

Our last Cruise, our Roll Call bought T Shirts and one of our members thru his Print Shop Program, designed the Logo and Name, which we saved to our computer, then uploaded unto Cafe Press, to apply to our Shirts. Our names went over the pocket area. I also bought DH a Cap and applied our Roll Call name to it. We all wore our shirts during boarding & the M&M

Thanks for the great ideas!

We are already meeting in a designated bar at a designated time wearing Mardi Gras beads, but it is always nice to have a name tag for recognition.....with your name & screen name. There are quite a few people that could show up that don't regularly post on our M&M thread.

Our cruise is this coming Monday, so no time to diddle around with Tshirts.:(

Muladybug, for future referance here is Cafe Press's Web site, no fees, just a Screen name & Password. https://members.cafepress.com/login.aspx?expired=yes.

You can order all kinds of things from them & if you have a logo etc, it can be applied to any product.

Steps to using:

1. Left Side, Click Create New Product Link

2. Select Merchandise from Left Side

3. Click, Create it under the selected Product

4. To Right of image, select, Upload Image, this opens the files on computer where your Logo or name has been saved.

5. Drag and place the image where you wish placed on your shirt.

6. You can change the shirt from Back view to front view.

7 click done when finished and palce the order. The site has changed somewhat since we last used it.

Our meet and mingle group met the night before the cruise for dinner in Puerto Rico. One of the cruisers made name tags for everyone. Another cruiser made door signs for everyone. I still have the sign on my refrigerator to remind me of the wonderful friends I made.

We arranged another meet once on the ship for those that couldn't join us for dinner and the color of the day was purple. I made t-shirts that I printed on the computer and ironed on. Worked great.

Enjoy

Denise

Archived