Legend Review -Roatan, Belize, Cozumel, Grand Cayman- with teens!

CMM

What excursion would you suggest then for kids 11 & 13 in Belize?

Sorry can't be much help to you there. Cave tubing was one of the things that jumped right out at me when I was selecting an itinerary/cruise. I thought wow a little bit of adventure, education and relaxation for a family. It actually was one of the reasons we ended up on the Legend.

I can say that it did not look like they type of port that you would just want to wander around outside of the gated area or just go off on a tour with someone you had not researched. There was a substancial area fenced in with shops & bars right at the tender area, but we did not have any time to take notice of other options here.

Can you tell me what category these cabins are? Are there more than 2 of them on the Legend? Deck 4?

I appreciate the info as I am booking my friends on this cruise and they are going with inside cabins...this would be a nice surprise!

Gina

Well I just looked at the Carnival web site deck plans and now they are called 4K and say that they are with an obstructed view with french doors. When I booked they were simply listed as an interior. I wonder if they are charging more now.? It was a slight increase when I booked, but nothing significant. There are a number of cabins in this category ours were 4141 & 4143.

The best ones are the ones between the lifeboats. If you do a search of actual cabin numbers you can get an idea of which ones are better. All of them will have the larger cabin area and some natural light, but the ones between will have a partial view. I wish we would have booked two of those. I booked them right next door for the convience, but a few doors down would not have mattered.

Sorry for the delay, we have house guests.

Back on the tender to the ship. This tender is really big and nice. We are pretty hungry having gotten use to a very gluttonous eating style by now. I send my dirty family back to the cabins and offer to go get a variety of foods to have a light bite before dinner. I am thinking of getting some fruit, cheese, and maybe some cookies. I find that it is between lunch and dinner and there is no finger type foods available. Just pizza and maybe burgers. So I grab 4 bowls of softer serve and head back to the cabins.

When we get back to our cabins we scrub up our very muddy water shoes. I have borrowed a pair from my mom and they look disgusting. They are the nice lands end ones and WERE white. The shower head in the bathroom detaches and makes it nice to rinse things off. Then I have the job of cleaning up the bathroom as it is pretty dirty now too and our room stewards are doing such a great job that I don't want to leave it like this. The shower wash in the dispenser works pretty good to do small hand washings in the sink when needed.

We get quickly ready for Thanksgiving Dinner. My daughter puts on a pretty dress she has bought over the summer and we head up to a covered deck for some photos with the water in the background. It is really nice outside now. And we enjoy the light after our daytime pitch dark cave adventure!

The photos come out great and I actually like them better than the posed ones she gets done inside with a professional photographer. They have some silly props like a giant plastic clam or a fake dock and a poster backdrop. Outside it is the real thing with a beautiful sky and water and white rails to lean against. My son has no patience for this kind of thing and we get a couple of awkward shots of him too.

We rush back inside to get to dinner. We are about 10 minutes late. We have observed people waltzing into dinner at late times throughout the week. The couple nearest at a neighboring table us is always 10-30 minutes late. We usually get there right on time.

Tonight is Thanksgiving. We all order the Tom Turkey Dinner. I order the special Thanksgiving Salad, not that I have ever had salad on Thanksgiving before. It has cranberries on it.

The turkey is pretty good. My husband thinks it is delicious. It is more like a gourmet turkey dinner. Not like the hometown Thanksgiving meal. There is thinly sliced turkey with a small amount of very good stuffing placed in between the turkey. There is something on top I can not cut. I thought it was the stuffing at first, but my husband guesses it is part of the neck or giblets. There is a mashed sweet potatoes on the side, I think. No mashed potatoes & gravy- boo hoo. For desert there are special desserts tonight, but none appeal to us. My daughter wants apple pie tonight, but that is not a choice. There is a pumpkin offering, but it is a layered cake type thing with chocolate or mocha in it. It was a good meal, but not like the American Thanksgiving. I recall a very similar experience aboard Celebrity's Mercury over Thanksgiving 10 years ago. Thanksgiving is rooted in American Tradition and Customs, so it must be very hard to grasp from a foreign based food industry.

We opt to go for desert later up on the buffet since nothing really appeals to us and we are full anyway.

We go to the gift shop and they are doing some sort of a raffle. My daughter and I get the free tickets and make the guys join us to double our chances. We are not one of the luckey winners.

After a while we head up for our dessert in the unicorn cafe. It is the same offerings as the dinning room. My son is happy to discover his nightly warm choc melting cake is here too. He enjoys his liquidly cup very much. I go ahead and try the pumpkin chocolate layered thing. It is alright, but we haven't satisfied our need for a decadent dessert.

Tonight is "The Comedy and Magic of Puck" . We go to the 8:30 showing a little early to play bingo. We have gotten into an expensive habit of enjoying this. We haven't read our capers and there isn't Bingo tonight. I think this is the night my daughter feels sea sick. My husband and son end up watching the show and we head back to the cabin.

We are very prone to motion sickness. In the car on twisting roads it always makes us sick. A couple of years ago I invested in the relief band motion sickness devices. They are worn like a watch on the underside of the wrist. You apply a small amount of lubricant to your skin and wear the watch. It actually emits a small shock every few seconds on your skin that radiates into the palm of your hands and fingers. It interferes with your brains messaging system and helps with motion sickness. It does not always do the trick, but does help. What is nice is there are no side effects like drowsiness. It can be mixed with alcohol or other remedies, and is immediate in relief.

She puts the watch on and crawls into bed. I have read about ginger helping so have bought ginger gum and ginger chews for this trip. I break them out and we find them nasty. The ginger chews are actually so powerful it is burning. She claims they make her want to puke. I am surprised I don't care for it as I like ginger in general and usually double it in stir fry etc.

So we want something good to eat and have had a hard day. We go to the coffee bar in lobby that sells cakes and cookies. I get the kids each a big choc chip cookie. They are $1.25 each. We are walking up the steps and I see them both grimace as they try to bite into the thing. They are rock hard and have a burned taste to them. I get cranky and take them back to the girl and say they are too hard and must be burned. She fingers them up and demonstrates how she can break it through the middle part. I walk away from her and leave the cookies sit. My husbands biggest gripe is that there isn't cookies etc available all the time. He really would have liked a small dessert area in the lido between the meal times to grab a cookie etc.

We sleep well tonight as we are drained. Tomorrow I have a private tour arranged with Victor Bodden. Although nobody says it, I can see it in all of their eyes that my independent research has not been impressive. I am thinking that it is a good thing that with Victor Bodden you can do what you want. I figure we may just need some time to relax at a beach and see those cute monkeys. Nothing too daring this day. I am glad the tour is described as flexible.

Sorry.

I use to think people intentinally dragged out some reviews, but now I realize how hard it is to get things out in a timely fashion. I had Belize all but done and then needed to read throuh it before posting. It was time to pick my daughter up from school and run her to some activities and I haven't been able to get back to the review.

So back to Belize

Writing a review, especially with pictures, is really hard work. Thank you!

There is a pumpkin offering, but it is a layered cake type thing with chocolate or mocha in it

Did you try this . . . . I had it on the Liberty and it was sooooooo good. One of the best desserts I've ever had on a cruise ship. It was called spiced pumpkin/chocolate fudge pate. Our waiter said it was the first time ever offered.

Nice review . . .

Well I just looked at the Carnival web site deck plans and now they are called 4K and say that they are with an obstructed view with french doors. When I booked they were simply listed as an interior. I wonder if they are charging more now.? It was a slight increase when I booked, but nothing significant. There are a number of cabins in this category ours were 4141 & 4143.

The best ones are the ones between the lifeboats. If you do a search of actual cabin numbers you can get an idea of which ones are better. All of them will have the larger cabin area and some natural light, but the ones between will have a partial view. I wish we would have booked two of those. I booked them right next door for the convience, but a few doors down would not have mattered.

Could you look across the hall from your cabin and see the cabins on the other side of the ship? I'm looking at the deck plan and wondering if the "white space" between the port and starboard sides is hallway...or something else.

Did 4141 have a better "view" than 4143? (Wondering how accurate the deck plans are.) Also wondering if you know if there was any difference in size in the 4K cabins? It might just be my bad eyes...but on the deck plans some of the 4K cabins look to be a bit bigger than others.

I was on the port side of the legend and the views were so bad I could not see anything from my cabin. But that's whats happens when you book a inside....:D

You have to have the T.V. on the webcam. Then you can see the ports up front :D

I am attempting to see if I can add some photos.

This sample one is of the basket of samples in the cabin bathroom. It is a nice variety of things.

Previewing this it looks like it will come out like a little postage size picture! I was wanting to avoid posting my entire album on a public site like webshots. Looks like I will have to keep trying.

028.jpg.ce51451eb27ab2bdfc30fdfd3730b87e.jpg

"There is a pumpkin offering, but it is a layered cake type thing with chocolate or mocha in it

Did you try this . . . . I had it on the Liberty and it was sooooooo good. One of the best desserts I've ever had on a cruise ship. It was called spiced pumpkin/chocolate fudge pate. Our waiter said it was the first time ever offered. "

Haven't figured out how to quote two posts in one response! So to Lib007 we did try it later in the buffet area. I liked the other offerings better on other nights. I am not a pumpkin fan to begin with, but being Thanksgiving I always have a slice of pumpkin pie and this was the closest thing they had.

Could you look across the hall from your cabin and see the cabins on the other side of the ship? I'm looking at the deck plan and wondering if the "white space" between the port and starboard sides is hallway...or something else.

Did 4141 have a better "view" than 4143? (Wondering how accurate the deck plans are.) Also wondering if you know if there was any difference in size in the 4K cabins? It might just be my bad eyes...but on the deck plans some of the 4K cabins look to be a bit bigger than others.

No I am pretty sure it was a solid wall across the hall. I recall there being a nice wooden hand rail mounted down the whole hall on that side too. Not sure what was back there. Maybe the atrium??? There wasn't any noise or anything either.

No I am pretty sure it was a solid wall across the hall. I recall there being a nice wooden hand rail mounted down the whole hall on that side too. Not sure what was back there. Maybe the atrium??? There wasn't any noise or anything either.

Thanks...that is what I suspected. Also still wondering if 4141 had a little more of a view of the water than 4143?

Thanks...that is what I suspected. Also still wondering if 4141 had a little more of a view of the water than 4143?

Yes 4141 has a nice partial view. It is between the lifeboats. 4143 has a life boat completly infront of the french doors.

Here is an attempt at the photos of 4141 The second one is at the port of tampa and it is a view of a building. The last one I took to show how much you can open the french door. The beds block you from opening it up the whole way. You can't exit either. There is no balcony out there. I did not take any good photos while at sea when the view was very nice from 4141.

247.jpg.b141ab1f220648c4a34e0077a2e89783.jpg

250.jpg.7a2048add113ea5ef4dbeaa3a9404686.jpg

251.jpg.0dd4a633573469d8e56110d9a1429f29.jpg

Waiting on pins 'n needles to hear about your day in Roatan. We're planning to go with Victor too. How was your tour? Were you docked at the new Mahogany Bay and is it worth hanging around for a few hours?

Waiting on pins 'n needles to hear about your day in Roatan. We're planning to go with Victor too. How was your tour? Were you docked at the new Mahogany Bay and is it worth hanging around for a few hours?

Sorry this is taking longer than I thought! Such a hectic time, I got this much done yesterday so will send it off and fishish up later!

Roatan Honduras Day 4

This is one of the days I had most looked forward to when planning this cruise. I had reserved a tour with Victor Bodden long ago. He was excellent about communicating via email and let me know of possible changes in the pier. The new Mahogany Bay cruise terminal was due to be open the week prior, but was delayed. Victor emailed me that we would be meeting at the old pier and how to get to him.

So we got up early to eat breakfast and I met up with my family in the unicorn cafe. Just as I was arriving cruise director Jen was on the announcements describing that unfortunately we were in for another very rainy day.

Oh no I thought. The looks on my the rest of the famiily's faces said the same thing. We got breakfast and began talking about our options. It was very gloomy out. As we ate breakfast we had a great view of the pier area. It was indeed raining. Now cruise director Jen is saying many of the Carnival tours are cancelled. I had thought we would spend some time with Victors Monkeys, get a general tour, and then relax on one of the beaches & snorkel/swim.

Monkeys in the rain.....No I don't think so

General Tour? Didn't sound too great with the gloomy conditions and my daughter gets extremely car sick. It is always way worse for her when it rains. I guess poor visibility and more braking etc.

Beach?- No definitely not a day for that.

Sooo....

My husband says maybe there is an indoor museum they can take us to? Maybe I say, but am thinking I haven't heard of anything like that. He says lets wait a bit and see if it lets up.

It doesn't let up. It gets heavier and heavier. I am majorly kicking myself for not buying those rain ponchos back in Cozumel!

I head off throughout the ship trying to locate some. The pursers desk, the excursion desk, the photo people, nope everyone is out of them! The gift shops are closed. I am told to try to buy some in town. Town is a bit of a walk and by then we would be wet...and a tour being wet just did not sound good following our other experiences. OK everyone take out your red pens right now and add rain ponchos to your packing lists!

On a positive note about Carnival. While I am down at the pursers desk/excursion area, people are cancelling tours with Carnival. Carnival has cancelled some and is willing to just let people turn their tickets back in on others that have not been cancelled. I am impressed with this. I thought you were just stuck if you booked through the ship.

My husband trying to make the most of it suggests we get our cards and play a game of contract out on the covered lido area and try to go out later maybe. Did I mention that it is true that all you have to do is go to the pursures desk and ask for a deck of cards and they will give them to you for free. My daughter and I each got a deck and they say Carnival on them. Pretty nice.

We start to play and I can't stand it. I am seeing the tour guides standing in the POURING rain with umbrellas waiting for people! I am envisioning one of these being my guide. Maybe he is even holding a sign with my name?!? I can't enjoy myself. I am thinking how hard these people work. That I even requested a specific guy and they are just waiting. We decide to go down and get off the ship see what Victor Bodden has to offer and go from there.

More rain! Oh no! You poor guys! And you're such good sports too!

I just checked and Roatan has scattered and full showers for the next 10 days. Who knew?

We're due there on the first of Jan.

Reminder - pack ponchos!

Concerning Belize excursion: Here is another example of a person who says and acts like she or he wants "adventure" but in reality really doesn't. I find many, many cruisers who are exactly like the OP. They talk and talk about going on a cruise and then the least problem or deviation they FREAK. A cruise is an adventure.

I'd continue but I'd get banned or something.:D

To see what we're doing in Belize on Legend, search my previous posts.

Don't bother flaming me, I'm killing my subscription to this thread...now!

Concerning Belize excursion: Here is another example of a person who says and acts like she or he wants "adventure" but in reality really doesn't. I find many, many cruisers who are exactly like the OP. They talk and talk about going on a cruise and then the least problem or deviation they FREAK. A cruise is an adventure.

Okay, I don't get it!

OP, I've taken your review as what can happen when the weather doesn't cooperate and not that you freaked about it. I'm not doing this exact cruise, but am doing some of the same ports, and have picked up several pointers on things to prepare for (pack those darn ponchos!)

Can't wait to hear more!

We had a great cruise and I agree with you that my day in Belize was a a bit freaky.

Hope you have a good cruise too.

Back to our day in Rotan Honduras

So we head down to get off the ship realizing it is raining & all. We get right up to the exit area and the security is telling people it is raining. Well yeah we know that. Then people take a few more steps and realize it is really really raining. Like a downpour. People are turning back and we do too.

So back up to the Lido we watch. The rain is letting up some, but still it is raining. We deicide to go on out and pay our tour guide 1/2 the money and just skip the notion of going out on a tour. I am sure they would have still shown us an excellent tour. Everything I have read about them has proven they do a great job, but we just are not into it.

So we head out in the rain. There is a nice pier built with some covered areas & shops, but there is a short walk to get to this building. We make a mad dash. There are the native dancers playing their music huddled under the edge of the covered area. I find Victor Bodden. He has a covered tour both and he is waiting for me. I tell him we are not interested in the tour today and I offer him half of what the tour was. He said he had my guide wait just in case we were just running late.

All of my correspondences prior to the cruise were great with Victor Bodden. He answered all my questions and updated me on changes etc. He requires no payment in advance. You just pay when you get there.

I have read that Carnival is not letting private tours like Bodden in their new terminal at Mahogany Bay. That you will have to exit the terminal and walk a block or two. This is unfortunate as I imagine this is a very nice operation and he might loose some business because of that. My experiences, though limited were very good with his company.

So we do a little shopping at the cruise area. There are some vendors. There are 3 or 4 carts set up and they have pulled them as much under the cover as possible and have tarps draped over the rest. Then there are about 5-6 actual stores. I think there was a jewelry store like Diamonds International, but can't say for sure as upper end Jewelry stores don't interest me. There was a general souvenir shop upstairs and a limited liquor store. Not a whole lot of shopping with in the gated area, but we end up getting what turns out to be some of our favorite souvenirs here.

There is a cart with small paintings in vivid colors for $15 and my daughter uses her own money to buy one for her room. We buy 3 necklaces from the next cart. Two are made from coconut shells and the other is carved out of shell. They have the nicest adjustable cords so you can make them longer and shorter depending on what your outfit is like. Although these turn out to be much more expensive ($10 each) than the other necklaces sold, the craftsmanship we have come to appreciate and we are really glad we bought these.

My daughter runs into her friend from Circle C and she encourages my daughter to come out for some of the activities scheduled later this day/night.

We head back on board, change into dry clothes, have a little snack (can't pass that up) and relax.

We see that the rain is now letting up and it is actually kind of nice out! The dancers are now out in the open area. We decide to venture our again out into the city area outside the gate. We can see from the ship that people are coming in and out from that area.

I am so glad we got to see this little bit of Honduras! There is a street of shops right outside the pier. The people were very interested in gaining your business and called out to you and asked you to buy their things. Children were out in the streets with bracelets and would follow you repeatedly asking you to buy one. Everyone was friendly though. This area was crowded with cruisers too. We went into each stand. They would open up the tarps when we approached. Lots of really nice wood carvings and costume jewelry. Bracelets & necklaces were $1-$5 for example. Lots and lots of t-shirts all priced $5. This is a great place to do some shopping and to get a flavor of the culture and people. Although obviously economically struggling all the the folks we encountered were polite and friendly and everything was clean.

I also got a really cool handmade pen. I collect pens and like to pick one up wherever we go.

We ended on a good note in this port and were glad to have been able to enjoy the shopping area.

We head back to the ship, we must be back by 2:30pm and set sail at 3pm.

We get ready for our second formal night.

Actually it is called cruise elegant. The first cruise elegant night more people dress up than tonight, but still lots of people participating. There are some tuxes, lots of suites and lots of dress shirts and then a few t-shirts etc.

Overall this cruise is by far the most casual of any we have been on. On regular nights there would be beer pong shirts etc. and then others in dressy stuff too. My husband is a baseball hat & T-shirt type guy at home, but he was glad he packed a suite to wear on both cruise elegant nights. I enjoyed seeing others dressed up too.

Tonight is the show "The Big Easy" in the Follies lounge. This is a Vegas Style show and is really well done. My husband and I really enjoy this. My daughter planned on leaving part way through it so she could attend the Circle C events, so we sat on the end towards the back and she was able to duck out easily. This show was better in my opinion than the "Jazz Hot" one. One note though if you've got impressionable kids. My husband and I both commented on that the dancing in "The Big Easy" was pretty provocative. They also had an Adult Hypnotism Show Staring Puck at 12:00Pm that they were promoting at this show, but we weren't interested in staying up that late.

After the show my husband and I headed off to the casinos. We played some slots again and this time my money lasted enough that I had $4 that I was able to put on my account! Usually within minutes my $20 is gone. The casino is coinless. You use your sign and sail or cash and then when you are done you can take it to the cashiers both to cash out. No coins come out of the machine. Setting up and account was a bit confusing for me the first night, but the staff is walking around and will talk you through the process with eases. They are very nice and helpful in there. Just make sure you remember to cash out to your account before you leave your machine. If you don't someone else can use your credits if they sit at your machine. Again the staff can help you out if you get confused.

We used the casino a number of times to get cash. We took only a moderate amount of cash with us from home. We went each night to get our excursion money for the next day. You can charge a couple of hundred dollars a night this way. It goes on your credit car at a casino slot machine and then you transfer it to your account and lastly you go to the cashier window and cash out. They give you the cash like a mac machine, but with no fees. It worked good for us, so thanks to those who posted this method on cc.

I also enjoyed trying the drink of the day each day. Today's/tonight's was a "Yellow Bird" it was a yellow fruity & coconut drink. I would bring my souvenir glass and they would swap it out in a new one each night. Tonight they gave me a yellow glass, but before they had been clear.

We found the Firebird Lounge tonight and they have a band playing here. I wish we had discovered this earlier. They have the usual accompanists, electric guitars, drums etc. They are a Pilipino band and watching them sing some of the American pieces was interesting. Their voices and appearance didn't seem to match. The lounge itself is pretty unique too.

183.jpg.1dfd697cf62228b84342ad4750633cae.jpg

I'd continue but I'd get banned or something.

This is my answer to you too:(:(:(:(:(

"We used the casino a number of times to get cash. We took only a moderate amount of cash with us from home. We went each night to get our excursion money for the next day. You can charge a couple of hundred dollars a night this way. It goes on your credit car at a casino slot machine and then you transfer it to your account and lastly you go to the cashier window and cash out. They give you the cash like a mac machine, but with no fees. It worked good for us, so thanks to those who posted this method on cc."

So does the cruise line turn a blind eye to this? Do you play a few rounds of slots before cashing out?

I am looking into sailing on the Legend in June. I did have a few questions about the ship. Thanks in advance for any input.

1. Is there a Serenity deck for adults only? Does it have a whirlpool for adults only (anywhere on the ship?)

2. Is there mini-golf on board?

3. My other question was is there a coffee bar, but I think that was answered.

I was deciding between the Freedom and the Legend and I think the Carnival pier with beach access in Routon will be the deciding factor. I am into inexpensive port visits and don't like to feel swindled, and really only care about seeing the beach--this sounds perfect for me!

Day 7- Sea Day

Today we can sleep in and relax as it a sea day and sadly our last full day of our cruise. I am an early bird though, having trouble sleeping. This has nothing to do with Carnival. Our room is so quiet and the beds so comfy. Early in the morning the ship is less crowded. People are up jogging and walking on deck and I do a little bit of an exercise walk. It is really windy today and some areas are closed off due to wind. I enjoyed a cup of tea and a danish waiting for the rest of my family to get up. Carnival has nice big mugs, so it stays nice and warm.

After we all partake in a big breakfast, my daughter states she wants to lay out and get some color before returning back to Pennsylvania. We haven't gotten much sun all week. My kids are both very fair skinned to begin with. We go up to the upper deck in an attempt to find some sun. The chairs are all stacked, but a few people are out and I drag two chairs out for us to lay on. I don't last long with the wind and head over to the find my husband and son who prefer a sheltered shaded spot for reading. Soon my daughter gives up too as it is just too windy. I passed a lady trying to apply spray sunscreen. She was spraying it and it was flying away in the wind. I was headed down the stairs and called back to her to try standing in the glassed in area right by the stairways. She called down to me that it worked a lot better in there as the wind blinds protect you. Even though it is pretty windy out today the Lido area is not. It is nicely protected byt he windows by the table seating area. The ship is designed nice. Not too many people are braving the pool. You see kids go up, test the water and turn around heading for the hot tub.

Speaking of hot tubs. These are always packed with droves of kids and especially today. I counted 15 in them and usually there is only one adult. Unless Octomom is onboard they aren't all hers. There are three pools on the Legend. The one is for adults only and there is a hot tub in that area too.

According to Jen the cruise director there are over 800 kids on board. Keep in mind this is Thanksgiving week. The kids have been pretty good, but I have noticed that the last two days of the cruise they have gotten more rowdy. My daughter says the kids in Circle C are acting ruder in public too. This last day there is more running around of groups of kids.

We decide we are going to play some cards as a family. We walk around the ship and find a nice area close to the atrium with beautiful views from many windows. This is where they will serve afternoon tea later. We enjoy a few hours of card playing. While we are sitting there a boy about 10 along with a younger boy approach us and the older one says "this is the definition of womanhood" He begins folding a cloth napkin he has brought with him. He keeps folding it and folding it and then holds it up to his chest. He has made two triangles that look like breasts when he holds it up. We give him a get lost look and he says "You know you like it, You know you like it" and walks off. Hours later we see the younger one still going up to strangers doing this. I can't imagine letting your kids roam like that going up to complete strangers, most of which were sitting at the bar.

I am failing at posting pictures, I guess if you click on the thumb nail shot it gets a little bit bigger. Sorry about that. I don't have a whole lot to share to begin with and don't want to post bathing suite shots of my kids on the internet. Also I just can't get the process down right either. Here is an attempt at a post I took of the jammed packed hot tubs.

222.jpg.8819523323aef4cf9cdea3a45a03e19e.jpg

Archived