Cabin selection help on Voyager

I have not been on a RC cruise in many years, been mostly doing Carnival, so I need some help with cabin selection and would greatly appreciate any replies.

I am looking at booking the Voyager of the Seas for February and there are a lot of rooms to choose from. We are thinking maybe a balcony or oceanview room. I'm just learning about the "hump" balcony cabins. If we were to book one there is the best place in the center of the hump or to either side or on the curvature of the hump?

Also, looks like back of aft oceanview cabin 7504 is available. Is the window larger or smaller in this type of room? Any other abnormalities?

Also, does RC do guarantees? I'm very familiar with them on Carnival but RC doesn't seem to advertise them as much. Is it too late to do a guarantee for February?

Thanks again.

On the Voyager class ships, the balcony size doesn't vary because of the hump, so anywhere on the "hump" is good.....center, if you can get it! The draw of these cabins is location...steps to the elevators and stairs---very convenient!

RCI does do gtys....but not all the time...you have to look out for them.

7504 if NOT aft...it's at the very front of the ship....can be rocky up there, if seas are over 10 ft. or so!

• 1 month later...
Check out this web site. It will give you a ton of info and pictures of the Voyager class ships. I have used more than once to check out location and pictures of cabins we were looking at. http://www.voyager-class.com/

Thanks, but couldn't find any pictures of any forward cabins on the curvature. I'm hoping the bed is sideways. Seems like you couldn't square up a room with the bed up against a window that is curved? :rolleyes:

Check out this web site. It will give you a ton of info and pictures of the Voyager class ships. I have used more than once to check out location and pictures of cabins we were looking at. http://www.voyager-class.com/

ORD1166,

Thank you for providing this link. I used it today and switched my location from deck 2 to deck 9 on AOS. I was wondering what the large white space was in the aft section of the deck plan, and after reviewing the site I found out it was crew quarters & crew areas(crew cafeteria/galley, ect). I thought it might get a little noisy at certain times of the day when I was trying to sleep.

Archived