Request for upcoming Independence Eastern cruisers 12/12 and 1/9

nenner1

Hi! I am hoping some of you crusinng on Indy on the 12/12/09 or 1/9/10 on the 8 night Eastern sailings can do me a HUGE favor? If anyone could being back compasses from these cruises and scan/post them I would be eternally grateful! We are having a hard time planning off last year's information.

I would also happily accept them via email at nenner 1 at yahoo dotcom!

Also I know this is asking a lot but if anyone is so inclined to take menu photos or at least note which menus are served on which nights this would help us make our specialty restaurant decisions (first time on RCI for us!)

Thanks so much in advance! HAPPY CRUISING!! :)

PS- I will be posting ours when we return from 1/23/10!

• 3 weeks later...

just as an FYI, the menus are the same fleetwide, and sometimes the order gets changed....happened to us on Explorer.....apparently they ran out of one item so they swapped that night for one after St Thomas where we most likely restocked!!:D

have fun!

Nenner1,

I emailed you the Compasses!

Enjoy!

Kim

Thanks Kim, you rock!!!! :D

just as an FYI, the menus are the same fleetwide, and sometimes the order gets changed....happened to us on Explorer.....apparently they ran out of one item so they swapped that night for one after St Thomas where we most likely restocked!!:D

have fun!

Cool, that's good to know about the possibility of things changing like that. I saw a really neat documentary once about Freedom and they showed a lot of the process of stocking food items and how they even got some items off of another RCCL ship!

I can do my best for you all!

I can't do it until tonight - they are on my home computer.

It will contain 3 or 4 different emails :)

I should figure out how to just send a "link"...

Kim

If you don't link them can I also get the emails please Kim?

pathfinder0307 at yahoo dot com

I have emailed the Compasses to all those who have requested them.

If you did not get it, please let me know. I had a hard time with some of the "hotmail" accounts because the files were too big. So please let me know and I can retry another way!

Kim

I would also love copies. You can email me at flygirl_sensfan at hotmail.com

Thanks so much

Lill

princessmom - please verify your email. I'm trying to send it to the flygirl_sensfan at hotmail dot com email address you gave me, and it keeps getting kicked back to me.

Kim

Hi Kim

If it's not too much trouble I would also love copies of the IOS eastern caribbean cruise compasses! grbyron at gmail dot com.

I posted on another thread that getting the cruise compasses every evening is one of the biggest things I look forward to when planning a cruise, but the thought of getting them in advance is almost too exciting for words!

Thanks! Gillian

Thanks Kim, you rock!!!! :D

Cool, that's good to know about the possibility of things changing like that. I saw a really neat documentary once about Freedom and they showed a lot of the process of stocking food items and how they even got some items off of another RCCL ship!

Nenner1 - Not to go OT but I love your avatars (or whatever you call them) under your countdown clocks!! NICE!

I have emailed the Compasses to all those who have requested them.

If you did not get it, please let me know. I had a hard time with some of the "hotmail" accounts because the files were too big. So please let me know and I can retry another way!

Kim

I got them Kim. Thank you so much. DW and I will be using the good old yellow hi-liter to help plan our days and nights. February 6th can't come soon enough. In the mean time, happy holidays everyone!

Archived