Post your memorable St. KITTS PICS HERE!

Aplmac

Nice pics,everyone! Thanks very much. :)

I hope to be adding a few,myself

when I get back from a Carnival Victory cruise in mid- to late-April.

Meanwhile I'm sure there's folks out there who might add to this little collection?? :confused:

I took 94 pics this day, i love this islands beauty! took a tour with Royston and it was awesome, here are some of my favs!

taken from brimstone fortress

IMG_2286.JPG

Our Tour guide getting us a snack!

IMG_2299.JPG

View from Kittitian Hill Development site

IMG_2300.JPG

taken from the road to the south side of the island

IMG_2326.JPG

taken from a water station access road high above all the other tours!

IMG_2328.JPG

south friars beach

IMG_2336.JPG

• 3 months later...

Great pics. Anyone have any snorkel from beach photos? I thought I saw some from the Marriott with starfish and conch shells but can't find them now. Thanks. M

Wonderful photos everyone. I'm looking forward to our trip to St. Kitts.

This is kind of off topic but for those who went to Brimestone how much was the taxi from the ship? It is close enough to a nice beach to walk after you tour the fort?

Thanks for all the beautiful pictures and an introduction to St. Kitts. Cannot wait now for Dawn cruise in December. We do not arrive until noon and are there until 7:00pm . Any ideas of what would be the best to do in that timeframe? Thanks ;)

We will be spending a day in St. Kitts at the end of this month with our cruise. I'll be sure to come back and post pictures and information. Everything I have read has pointed me to getting a taxi to a beach . . not totally sure which one yet though.

We were in St Kitts in Jan 2011 and has a great time. Took a tour. We are going again in Jan 2012 and are thinking of just going to the beach.. Cockelshell Beach sounds great. Is there an fee to go on the beach, can we rent chairs. It seems like it would be a good place to snorkel? Thanks again, and thanks for the pictures, cannot wait to go back. Terri

How far is Cockellshell beach from the cruise port. Can we cab it? If so, Anyone know the cost. I want to HAng our with Lion

I understand the taxi costs $30 and takes 30 minutes to reach Cockleshell Beach. We plan to go there too. Hope this helps your plans. :cool:

Thank you so much for posting these photos. St. Kitts seems to be so beautiful. We'll be touring with Thenford Gray. I look forward to posting some pics after we visit the island in October!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, what wonderful pictures. Thank you to everyone who posted. I was, at first, NOT looking forward to my first visit to St. Kitt in February, 2012 after reading some negative posts about crime and the lack of security on this island. I was actually thinking of staying on the ship! But after seeing the beauty of your photos, I simply don't want to miss out exploring this gorgeous place:)

Archived