What I LOVE about Carnival...

thompsongunner06

We liked the beds and that's about it.

Well for the price of a cruise you can buy any kind of bed and stay home,Right?:eek:

If people dont like Carnival so much why are they so full? If you can afford to take a nice vacation why complain about,coffee,some one was rude,juice was bad(?),drink cost a $1.00,,etc etc. Sit back ,have drink and enjoy life.

Well for the price of a cruise you can buy any kind of bed and stay home,Right?:eek:

If people dont like Carnival so much why are they so full? If you can afford to take a nice vacation why complain about,coffee,some one was rude,juice was bad(?),drink cost a $1.00,,etc etc. Sit back ,have drink and enjoy life.

Ok you started this thread, there has to be more than drinking without driving that you like..

because for the price of a cruise, you could drink yourself crazy at home and use a taxi every day..

Come on ..what else is there that you like:)

If this is meant as Carnival vs whoever, I have nothing to say. However, I enjoy the sea, sitting around without feeling that I have to go see something or do something, and I happen to get a kick out of the over the top decorating on Carnival. The food is fine, I don't have to pack and unpack, and my boys are happy and active. And there is the Chocolate Melting Cake or Lava Cake or whatever it is called. It is just easy and there is no snow.

With the ice-cream, it wasn't that W!

Gotcha!:D

The ice cream was to me...a distraction from the WCMC

but I am not much of an ice cream eater..

I don't hate it, but just not one to go crazy about it.

I don't think I even had any on the lido deck.:)

I don't have to go to work, No cooking , No cleaning, New places to visit,

The ocean, Beaches, coffee on my balcony...and so much more ;)

Hi Christie,

It's Jon and Patty. We have a few photos to send you from our Alaska cruise. I lost all of them for a long while because our computer crashed, I finally recovered them, and got a new computer.

Just a week away from that Splendor cruise for you!!! We had fun with you last May, maybe we will meet up on a cruise again someday.

Say hi to Steve and we wish you a great cruise!

Jon and Patty,

Archived