Never rccl again if...

kris4842

I will never cruise royal again if they stick me anywhere near

1) the person who is miserable over the fact there are no more ship models

2) the person who can not get an extra towel

3) the person who has nothing to do but spell check my critique

4)the person who is cranky who does not feel connected to the sea!

I'm sorry but stop nip picking every detail and enjoy your vacation. Some of us have had a rough year. I don't care if I can't get one souvenir, or if I gotta use a napkin to dry off, have a run off sentence or never see the ocean. I will be eating like a pig and drinking like a fish and absolutely loving Oasis on Saturday. Have a great time everyone and see you on board.

I'm sorry but stop nip picking every detail and enjoy your vacation. Some of us have had a rough year. I don't care if I can't get one souvenir, or if I gotta use a napkin to dry off, have a run off sentence or never see the ocean. I will be eating like a pig and drinking like a fish and absolutely loving Oasis on Saturday. Have a great time everyone and see you on board.

I agree and will see you on board soon!

You know what is funny? The logo gift shop had dozens of very attractive Oasis models. They were also sold at a kiosk in the center of the Prominade. When I saw them on Dec 1, I immediately thought about the grand fuss that was made over the models being sold out and here they were in grand abundance!

The EXACT same thing ran through my mind.

Hey, I understand we shouldn't roll over and take it when RCI takes things away from us & but most of their policy changes have had a minor impact on my experience & I actually think cruising is at a high level right now with what I percieve to be a ship that offers a whole lot more than chocolates on the pillow or a C&A fanny pack/photo frame/ball cap/whatever.

You tell it!!!! For all those that realize no matter what you're on vacation, can I get a Woo Woo?!!! :)

agreed! I haven't been on a vacation in 2.5 years,(due to being pregnant and having a newborn) so I'm dieting now to lose the weight I'm going to gain while I also eat like a pig and drink like a fish! ;)

Seriously? There are NO more ship models?

:D

AMEN TO THAT!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TILL SATURDAY. It's going to be soooo great!!!!!!

AMEN Great post !!! My kind of guy (gal ?).

BaDH

Have a wonderful cruise and vacation.

Archived