First Time Specialty Diner

footer6

I am in the process of setting up Select Dining times for the MDR and Specialty restaurants. The Celebrity online system wants me to pre-pay the Specialty restaurant cover charges now for a sailing in six months. Is this something new? I thought the charges would post to the shipboard account.

As far as I know, you have always had to pay in advance when you pre-book specialty dining.

You don't prepay if you book on the ship.

Hi Janine,:)...you don't have to pre-pay if you book in advance

on the phone with Capt's Club....only if you book on-line.

Thanks for the advice. When I went back to process the reservation I got the message "this reservation is in the process of being modified, try again later" and could not get back into the system. I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

Thanks for the advice. When I went back to process the reservation I got the message "this reservation is in the process of being modified, try again later" and could not get back into the system. I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

I have gotten that message many times and noticed that if you don't close out of "My Reservation" correctly, that message appears. If you try again the next day, you should be able to get in.

I am in the process of setting up Select Dining times for the MDR and Specialty restaurants. The Celebrity online system wants me to pre-pay the Specialty restaurant cover charges now for a sailing in six months. Is this something new? I thought the charges would post to the shipboard account.

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO footer6: I've always called and booked the Specialty resturant. When I've gotten onboard the ship I had a card in the room confirming my reservation. Also, I've never had to prepay.

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO footer6: I've always called and booked the Specialty resturant. When I've gotten onboard the ship I had a card in the room confirming my reservation. Also, I've never had to prepay.

well, maybe they are changing things- i just called & tried to book it thru the Captain's Club & was told they don't do it that way anymore & if I did, that it would go in after the online ones & I might not get the day & time I want. Is that a bunch of balogne or is it true- if she was just telling me something to get me off the phone, what do you suggest I do to get it done

Archived