Freedom Class Aft Cabin Question

SliderNc

I'm looking to book a cruise next year for myself and my girlfriend. We've cruise before on the Mariner and had a great time in our D1 hump balcony and would book a hump cabin again in a heartbeat.

Using that wonderful site that shows the cabins available for each ship/sailing, I see that some aft cabins are available (E2 Deck 9 9404/9704). Are these good cabins to get? At the price of some of the cruises that I've looked at, I would think that these would be a steal if only for the extra room on the balcony itself. Room size isn't super important to us as we only sleep in it and most of our time is spent on the balcony or out on the deck on sea days.

Any opinions of these cabins by anyone who has stayed in them?

If the price is right, grab one of those aft cabins! The balconies are huge! Deck 9 is very good for aft cabins, but I don't recommend taking an aft on a lower deck as there are superstructure beams that cross the back of the ship and as you go lower, they are more intrustive to the view. You have partial cover over the balcony. But be aware that you may find some soot in the mornings on the balcony. We expect it and always take a used towel or wash cloth out first thing and wipe down lougers, chairs and table. Sometimes you have soot, sometimes not. Just an FYI.

I'm looking to book a cruise next year for myself and my girlfriend. We've cruise before on the Mariner and had a great time in our D1 hump balcony and would book a hump cabin again in a heartbeat.

Using that wonderful site that shows the cabins available for each ship/sailing, I see that some aft cabins are available (E2 Deck 9 9404/9704). Are these good cabins to get? At the price of some of the cruises that I've looked at, I would think that these would be a steal if only for the extra room on the balcony itself. Room size isn't super important to us as we only sleep in it and most of our time is spent on the balcony or out on the deck on sea days.

Any opinions of these cabins by anyone who has stayed in them?

I never knew there was a website that showed all available cabins for each ship/sailing! Could you share it please?

Archived