Crown & Anchor questions?

We are doing our first RCCL cruise in January.

When can we sign up for C&A account?

Also, I did couple of Celebrity cruises in the early 2000s.

Does that count for anything with RCCL?

we just completed our first cruise and while they tell you to fill out the C&A application on the ship Wait about 7-10 days after your cruise and the ship info will be available on the website and sign up online

I too have done Celebrity prior but you need min 5 cruise points or their Select level to get the benifits to cross over to RCCL Platinum level

If you did cruise on Celebrity a few times and you are a member of their [i Think]Captains club.Make sure that you tell whoever make your reservation of it.Give them your club membership number and RCCL will honor it.If you have 1-4 cruises with Celebrity you will be Gold level on RCCL.

We are doing our first RCCL cruise in January.

When can we sign up for C&A account?

Also, I did couple of Celebrity cruises in the early 2000s.

Does that count for anything with RCCL?

It really doesn't "count for anything" unless you had at least 5 cruise credits with Celebrity. :(

Well, I take that back, you will be Gold level on RCI if you join Celebrity's program before you sail on RCI. Because that level will transfer to RCI and vise versa. But you will need to give your Celebrity membership ID number to RCI for them to give you Gold status on your cruise.

The level of membership that you have in either RCI or Celebrity rewards program will be honored on the other cruise line. But you cannot add credits from the 2 lines together to get to another level. So, in that sense, it doesn't help to have cruised Celebrity. You have to have 5 cruise credits on either of the cruise lines individually to move to the next level. :)

If you did cruise on Celebrity a few times and you are a member of their [i Think]Captains club.Make sure that you tell whoever make your reservation of it.Give them your club membership number and RCCL will honor it.If you have 1-4 cruises with Celebrity you will be Gold level on RCCL.

RCCL does not match cruises on Celebrity at lower than 5 cruises.. I believe that translates to Select in the Captains Club..which will get you Platinum C&A "PERKS" on RCL..but you won't actually achieve Platinum Status until you have 5 cruise credits with RCL..similarly..if you are Platinum on RCL & sail Celebrity you will receive the Captains Clube perks of their level...

I just e-mailed my TA and waiting for an answer but in the meantime I'm still confused.

Okay, I realize RCCL won't match my status (if I even have one) with CC, but here are the details of the previous cruises so maybe somebody can tell me if it's enough credits to have it "transferred" to RCCL.

September 2001 - 14 day transatlantic - single occupancy - family stateroom on the Millennium

September 2002 - 11 day repositioning cruise - Vancouver-Alaska-San Diego - single occupancy - suite on the Galaxy

I have been a Captain's Club member since the first CC cruise. (does that ever expire?).

Have not cruised since Sep 2002.

I just e-mailed my TA and waiting for an answer but in the meantime I'm still confused.

Okay, I realize RCCL won't match my status (if I even have one) with CC, but here are the details of the previous cruises so maybe somebody can tell me if it's enough credits to have it "transferred" to RCCL.

September 2001 - 14 day transatlantic - single occupancy - family stateroom on the Millennium

September 2002 - 11 day repositioning cruise - Vancouver-Alaska-San Diego - single occupancy - suite on the Galaxy

I have been a Captain's Club member since the first CC cruise. (does that ever expire?).

Have not cruised since Sep 2002.

I think your at 4 points

2 for your 14 day cruise

2 points for your suite

You need 5 points to attain their Classic level to be able to RCCL PLatinum level

And even thou you will be on RCCL points are not combinable between the cruise lines to attain a higher status

I think your at 4 points

2 for your 14 day cruise

2 points for your suite

You need 5 points to attain their Classic level to be able to RCCL PLatinum level

And even thou you will be on RCCL points are not combinable between the cruise lines to attain a higher status

Thank You!

I think your at 4 points

2 for your 14 day cruise

2 points for your suite

Not sure when the 2 credits started for suites?

I think your at 4 points

2 for your 14 day cruise

2 points for your suite

NO. You didn't get multiple credits until 2004. I know from personal cruise history. I would have been Diamond for a few years instead of just now if that wasn't the case. :D

The perks of being gold are better than no perks. So, tell RCI or your travel agent your Captain's Club number.

jc

Archived