Independence of the Seas Dance Clubs?

avw3

What types of music are in the adult IOS dance clubs? Are there any house/techno/top 40 music dance clubs? I thought I saw where there was a salsa club somewhere on the ship, but I'm not sure what else is offered at night.

Thanks.

Andy

Bolero's is the latin bar (on Deck 4) and on most ships with a Bolero's has a band in residence. I have not been on Independence, so I don't know whether she has one.

There's also a disco, looks like it's called the Raven, on Decks 3 & 4. On every RCI ship I have been on, the DJ plays what he (haven't ever seen a woman) likes but can sometimes be persuaded to play a request.:rolleyes: They will also have "theme" nights like 70s night that may carry over to the disco.

What types of music are in the adult IOS dance clubs? Are there any house/techno/top 40 music dance clubs? I thought I saw where there was a salsa club somewhere on the ship, but I'm not sure what else is offered at night.

Thanks.

Andy

The disco on the INDY is a two level dance club called The Crypt..it can become very crowded after 11pm..and is truly the place to dance to the latest music..the place Rocks...:eek:

I just sailed Independence this month and the dance club is the LABYRINTH. If you want the Latin music, there IS a Bolero's, and most nights have live Latin music.

As for the Layrinth, much depends on the DJ. They do have standard sets (like 70s, 80s, Michael Jackson hour, etc.) around 10:00pm, but late night they are usually more responsive to crowd requests. We were there several nights on our cruise, with a group, and it was different every night. It really depends on what other entertainment is going on elsewhere on the ship, and the individual DJ.

Archived