Nine Days of DREAMin' 12/3-12 WOOOHOO!!!

floatingaway2525

OK after the CC M&G it was time to head to the main show lounge for the Bloggers Welcome Aboard party with John...more fun and lots of free drinks flowing, this is not for the faint of heart lol...and we see that we haven't sailed yet, as sailaway was delayed with the HUGE amount of tractor trailers lined up to load stuff on board....the ship had sailed in empty from NY that morning...

John introduced his amazing team and we had visits from CD Todd and Captain Carlos Quierolo, it was a wonderful welcome. I encourage anyone to take a Bloggers cruise, very special indeed!!! This was my second Bloggers, and it felt like seeing old friends...

John welcoming us all back...

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

One of the amazing Stephanies, who is now heading to CD her own ship...dang forgot which ship, somebody help!!

IMG_1653.jpg

Welcome aboard from the Captain...

IMG_1659.jpg

And Todd, who was one of the most visible CD's ever!!

IMG_1666.jpg

These guys have a lot of fun together, and love giving us a special time on their ships...it's contagious!!!

IMG_1663.jpg

Floatie: It was a pleasure to meet you during the Carnival Dream sailing. You're a bundle of energy who certainly knows how to experience the fun in a cruise vacation!! :)

Tom-n-Cheryl will be in cabin 6492 next Thanksgiving, so I'm certain they'll enjoy seeing your extra photos as well.

Take care, and I hope we cross cruise paths again!!

Back up to Lido in time for more shenanigans, and saying buh-bye to PC for nine days WOOHOOO!!!!! I have NO idea what time this is, someone else will have to chime in....

IMG_1682.jpg

On the big screen was Ray Charles singing the best version of America the Beautiful evah!! I needed tissues!!

IMG_1676.jpg

Now Freddy was in full swing and tends to attract a lot of new friends fast...

IMG_1674.jpg

This is our new friend Anthony, and this guy could dance!! I do believe he is wearing Smoofie's new thong-hat too...:D

IMG_1693.jpg

Floatie: It was a pleasure to meet you during the Carnival Dream sailing. You're a bundle of energy who certainly knows how to experience the fun in a cruise vacation!! :)

Tom-n-Cheryl will be in cabin 6492 next Thanksgiving, so I'm certain they'll enjoy seeing your extra photos as well.

Take care, and I hope we cross cruise paths again!!

Hey, DON!! We made some great fun didn't we!!!:)

You have to make sure we cross cruise paths again, I know you can do it!!:D

OMG you are back on Dream in eight weeks, kiss her for us!!!:p

One more Lido thing that dropped my jaw before dinner and then I have to go and get ready for work tomorrow, dang it!

We had late seating, we LOVE late seating, means no rushing, and I do like to have assigned table and servers, it's part of what I look forward to...

Around 7PM, Lido music started building and you knew something different was happening...

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

WOW, I enjoyed this, it's the new laser shows, and tonight was a preview of main shows later in the week. I was scrambling for my camera and did a crappy job doing it justice:o....Do not miss!!

See yas tomorrow, sweet dreams!!!

One of the amazing Stephanies, who is now heading to CD her own ship...dang forgot which ship, somebody help!!

IMG_1653.jpg

I forget which Stephanie that is, but Stephanie Meads will be a temp CD of Splendor when Goose goes on vacation.

About (but not exactly) the same time Jaime is covering for Kirk on Pride.

After the laser preview, it was time to get ready to go dinner, and get to the Scarlett DR lower. Thanks to the fabulous Ken, we knew we loved our table already...

I love the Carnival dining rooms, every one I have seen. This one tops them all, it is stunning to walk in, and take in the color and design details...especially the chandeliers, and the bongo wood thingys that surround the room....I loved it...

IMG_1711.jpg

See the bongo wood thingys? I meant to get a close up and I forgot...

IMG_1714.jpg

The MDR is also one of the funnest places on board, and this was no exception! It's a nightly party!!

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

Dinner was great, and the soups and appetizers were outstanding. There was a tilapia dish on the menu tonight that some didn't care for, I think it was the only time in the whole trip we weren't all happy happy with the food. I had the ribs, mmmmm!!! I had a lot of fun taking pics of our plates on this trip...

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

After dinner, it was time to get to the Piano Bar for Damian's first night performing...now the routine is usually...MDR dinner, piano bar till close, disco dancing, Lido pizza at 4:p...but not tonight, I was well done toast:eek: shortly after dinner tonight, so I went for a short song and called it a day, and what a loooong lovely day it was!!!

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

Did I tell yas I loved our cabin on Deck 6 aft? Easy to head up from all the action on Deck 5 when you're ready:D

I realized when I got up there that I hadn't unpacked, hadn't checked out the cabin, and hadn't yet stepped foot on our balcony!!!:rolleyes:

Well unpacking tonight wasn't happening, so I checked out the cabin and went to bed, the morning would bring us the first of TWO sea days before we arrive at our first port:D

The cabins are pretty much the standard, all shiny and new of course...plenty of room and good bathroom storage, roomy shelves on each side...and I loved the retro touch of the pic in the bath, a sign of things to come...

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

Oh and some new goodies in the bath basket, including a great conditioner by Garnier that I am now buying:cool:

IMG_1731.jpg

But this was the most fun, our first Platinum treat!!

IMG_1736.jpg

Wow,some very handsome men at that table:DI think we were the luckiest women on the whole ship. Good,food,good friends,good time,great memories:)

And I sure loved the energy of the table next to us.Anyone have any pictures?

Yep....as long as I could get you to keep your SHOES on....so that the shoe **** didn't get mad!!! LOL

Well unpacking tonight wasn't happening, so I checked out the cabin and went to bed, the morning would bring us the first of TWO sea days before we arrive at our first port:D

The cabins are pretty much the standard, all shiny and new of course...plenty of room and good bathroom storage, roomy shelves on each side...and I loved the retro touch of the pic in the bath, a sign of things to come...

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

Oh and some new goodies in the bath basket, including a great conditioner by Garnier that I am now buying:cool:

IMG_1731.jpg

But this was the most fun, our first Platinum treat!!

IMG_1736.jpg

A FORMAL THANK YOU to Floatie who SAVED OUR LIVES on Embarkation day.

They could not find our Milestone cards....so we just walked on with a red sticker. That was ok....EXCEPT we could not buy a beer!!!!

FLOATIE TO THE RESCUE with her Sail and Sign Card!!!!

A FORMAL THANK YOU to Floatie who SAVED OUR LIVES on Embarkation day.

They could not find our Milestone cards....so we just walked on with a red sticker. That was ok....EXCEPT we could not buy a beer!!!!

FLOATIE TO THE RESCUE with her Sail and Sign Card!!!!

Hey, we get by with a little help from our friends:p;)

HIYA Linda!!!:D

Archived