RSVP to Hawaii Oct 30, 2010

RMS Olympic

Is this true?

Are you going to step on new turf where once again you can get leid for the first time????????

After watching your tush on the cruise DVD while having my breakfast this morning.......make it a this sparse grass skirt.

Obviously Jim and Bill did some arm twisting...good for them.

I hope Bob is equally excited......

This trip will hopefully out do the Italy trip......

Instead of hot Italians...its drop dead gorgeous island men........

Tiny bubbles, in the wine...make me feel ------make me feel fine.

So excited, I keep forgetting the Eurodam is only three weeks away.

Wonder if there could be an inpromptu Hawaii get together for those on Eurodam that are Hawaii bound. Maybe get RSVP to provide any additional info.

Gee, I wonder if Hawaian shirts are actually worn in Hawaii...or is that just for tourist?

Now to dig out old NCL cruise ship t-shirt...ships that have left the fleet....Southward, Norway,Dreamward, Seaward, Leeward. At least I can plan on an Epic t-shirt come this September to wear on POA:cool:

Hey Max....get Bob to rub poi on your ever photographic........they say its great for the skin even if it leaves you looking smurf like.:p

Tom

So excited, I keep forgetting the Eurodam is only three weeks away.

Wonder if there could be an inpromptu Hawaii get together for those on Eurodam that are Hawaii bound. Maybe get RSVP to provide any additional info.

Gee, I wonder if Hawaian shirts are actually worn in Hawaii...or is that just for tourist?

Now to dig out old NCL cruise ship t-shirt...ships that have left the fleet....Southward, Norway,Dreamward, Seaward, Leeward. At least I can plan on an Epic t-shirt come this September to wear on POA:cool:

Hey Max....get Bob to rub poi on your ever photographic........they say its great for the skin even if it leaves you looking smurf like.:p

Tom

Oh poi...I can't wait!:D

Tom

Indeed the locals do wear Hawaiian shirts, Tom. It's the tourists who wear polos and button-downs. Of course, t-shirts are de rigueur for everyone, everywhere. All you really need to pack is that gold lame thong. :eek:

Tom-we're booked 7184 (stern balcony-new for us) and friends David and Rick are next door, 7182. Nick at RSVP is awesome. AND...I just got off the phone with MAX!!!-.....maybe.....maybe....:D

Now we just need to figure out how to cover the frameshop for two weeks! Dinner date Thursday night! We'll keep you propped up/awake at the table so you adjust a little faster;)

Hi guys. Phil and Preston here. We're friends of Jim and Bill (sad, but true). :( Live in Rehoboth and Lauderdale. Hope to meet everyone on Eurodam.

Just booked RSVP Hawaii two doors down from Jim and Bill in stern (7682--the numbering system is strange). Also booked first class from Lauderdale to Honolulu through Phoenix on USAir using miles (finally got to use some!). Not sure where we're staying yet in Honolulu, but the Moana Surfrider is beautiful and near Queen Surf beach, where we met 15 years ago.:D

Gary....I dont do gold...platinum only...gold is old school...like you.

Phil and Preston....Ft Lauderdale and Rehobeth...I am available for adoption...gary in San Fran....aka miss gold lame is a barister...he can draw up the adoption papers.

Flying thru Phoenix,,,,what day is your flight. I am on US air on the 28th...Tampa-Phoenix-also in first class thanks to miles.

Jim and Bill in Pa.....realy nice guys those two. I hear they mount things very well......framing that is:D

Max..poi...have you had this stuff...the consistency of wall paper paste...and as tasteful as my sense of humor..you can have mine at the luau.

Peter, if you are reading this...I am waiting to hear you are booking because Richard deserves it:p

Well time for beddy bye.....tomorrow is Eurodam prep day.

I should have read the forum BEFORE I booked Hawaii today! I would have had second thoughts if I knew Tom was coming! :D

HAHA! WOW I am so amazed at this board already and can't wait!

I am not sure about when we will arrive but I will figure that out soon. I stayed for a week once at the Marriott Waikiki Beach and it was very nice. Man I can't wait and Hula's is an awesome bar! :p

Oh no you didn't:D

Someone is gonna get a spanking.

Unlike you, I am happy to hear your smiling mug is going to be on this Hawaiian escapade.

I think even the name of the ship adds something to the experience.....Pride.

Of course seeing Max covered in grayish lavendar poi is worth the flight.

Now to get that Miss Royal from Tamarac to book........food for the volcano.

In three weeks , boarding the Eurobarge I start my mantoy hunt. Someone to join me on the POA. That way it can be like the movie...Roman Holiday....me being Audrey Hepburn. Only with a wider frame and substantially less hair.:rolleyes: I wish it could be like An affair to remember...but she was a soiled woman, which I am not.

If unsuccessful in my search...I will settle for now voyager.....Camile Bouchon...yeah, thats me:D:D:D

Gary....I dont do gold...platinum only...gold is old school...like you.

Phil and Preston....Ft Lauderdale and Rehobeth...I am available for adoption...gary in San Fran....aka miss gold lame is a barister...he can draw up the adoption papers.

Flying thru Phoenix,,,,what day is your flight. I am on US air on the 28th...Tampa-Phoenix-also in first class thanks to miles.

Jim and Bill in Pa.....realy nice guys those two. I hear they mount things very well......framing that is:D

Max..poi...have you had this stuff...the consistency of wall paper paste...and as tasteful as my sense of humor..you can have mine at the luau.

Peter, if you are reading this...I am waiting to hear you are booking because Richard deserves it:p

Well time for beddy bye.....tomorrow is Eurodam prep day.

Nice to meet you. Would love to adopt, but I'm already supporting one "son.":D Preston and I (I'm the handsome one on the right in our pic and he's the yougun on the left ;))are flying out on the 27th. Sorry we'll miss each other in Phoenix.

Does anyone know how to spend the time in Honolulu after the cruise til our midnight flight? Would love to be able to rest a bit after getting off the ship and don't feel like going on an excursion or sitting in the airport for 12 hours.:(

Phil

Nice to meet you. Would love to adopt, but I'm already supporting one "son.":D Preston and I (I'm the handsome one on the right in our pic and he's the yougun on the left ;))are flying out on the 27th. Sorry we'll miss each other in Phoenix.

Does anyone know how to spend the time in Honolulu after the cruise til our midnight flight? Would love to be able to rest a bit after getting off the ship and don't feel like going on an excursion or sitting in the airport for 12 hours.:(

Phil

We decided to do an excursion, because we can cover a landmark (USS Arizona or something else) allowing us more time prior to the cruise.

At the moment I intend to take the 12 hour excursion that hits the Arizona memorial, then the Polynesian village (with dinner). I figure that will eat up the day since the US air flight out is late. The only concern is getting cleaned up after a full day of running around. A change of clothes before boarding the plane will be in order.

Being pooped after an entire day will promote sleep back to the mainland with a smile on my face.;)

Oh, Ive seen pictures of the male firestarters and dancers at the Polynesian village...........yeah, daddy likes it:p

Hmmm, maybe, maybe. :)

I was surprised to see non-stop flights from Newark (not our favorite local airport) to Honolulu and the prices aren't too bad.

We saw 'South Pacific' Friday night and that made me want to read Michener's 'Tales of the South Pacific' again. I may also have to read 'Hawaii' again. ;)

Hmmm, maybe, maybe. :)

I was surprised to see non-stop flights from Newark (not our favorite local airport) to Honolulu and the prices aren't too bad.

We saw 'South Pacific' Friday night and that made me want to read Michener's 'Tales of the South Pacific' again. I may also have to read 'Hawaii' again. ;)

The bali mountains in South Pacific were filmed on Kauai.

Regarding tours, I have seen a few reviews. Several said to book tours through Roberts Tours. They are much cheaper and better than NCL, but you have to book ahead of time since NCL blocks their website on the ship. I have not used this company, so I can't personally vouch for them.

For the info on tours.

I intend to speak with Charlie Rounds while on the Eurobarge and see if he has any info on tours.

Between the info on Cruise Critic (NCL and Hawaii threads) there should be some good tips.

But as a single...I would opt for a gay group on a ship tour over a mixed or possibly straight group thru another tour operation. Fortunatley there is adequate time to see what is possible. In the meantime I ordered info through the board of tourism.

Sometimes I think the planning and the anticipation is half the fun

At the moment I intend to take the 12 hour excursion that hits the Arizona memorial, then the Polynesian village (with dinner). I figure that will eat up the day since the US air flight out is late. The only concern is getting cleaned up after a full day of running around. A change of clothes before boarding the plane will be in order.

Being pooped after an entire day will promote sleep back to the mainland with a smile on my face.;)

Oh, Ive seen pictures of the male firestarters and dancers at the Polynesian village...........yeah, daddy likes it:p

We have a 5:30 flight so will have to see what abbreviated tours are offered. Bill noticed that they have several different tours to coordinate with various departure times.

We have a 5:30 flight so will have to see what abbreviated tours are offered. Bill noticed that they have several different tours to coordinate with various departure times.

Why am I studying the various Hawaiian flights, hotels and excursions today when I should be prepping for the Caribbean? LOL!

I am leaning towards getting a flight independently and then booking one of the gay hotels near the gay beach/bar area in Waikiki. We are thinking of flying in 3 days before the cruise. Still looking into all options, however.

But as a single...I would opt for a gay group on a ship tour over a mixed or possibly straight group thru another tour operation. Fortunatley there is adequate time to see what is possible. In the meantime I ordered info through the board of tourism.

Sometimes I think the planning and the anticipation is half the fun

I agree, and I agree!:)

Why am I studying the various Hawaiian flights, hotels and excursions today when I should be prepping for the Caribbean? LOL!

I am leaning towards getting a flight independently and then booking one of the gay hotels near the gay beach/bar area in Waikiki. We are thinking of flying in 3 days before the cruise. Still looking into all options, however.

Max-the Aqua hotel we booked with air is next door to Hula's. And it's right at the beach. (Park Shore Waikiki)

Max-the Aqua hotel we booked with air is next door to Hula's. And it's right at the beach. (Park Shore Waikiki)

I'll check that out. I've found airfaire for us for $1170.80 total (from BWI), so I'll see how the package rate compares.

I'll check that out. I've found airfaire for us for $1170.80 total (from BWI), so I'll see how the package rate compares.

That sounds pretty good to me. We have friends booked in the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani $119 a night. (They are in Thursday and Friday)

Sister Honolulu Helen....will probably just hear confessions and assign pennance. Can you imagine the collection plate.......

Hotels...thanks Jimm for the info....will look into these...however I am also considering a gay hotel...just a place to sleep....but would prefer to be on the beach. Early morning walk, with the sun glistening in my hair...I mean scalp.

Now to meet someone on Eurobarge that could be a possible roommate for the Hawaiian see everything do everything cruise. Someone fun..... without benefits.....we of innocence want to stay that way...fresh, unsoiled, pure of heart.....like Max.

Archived