Please Pray for my son

rotu

I am so sorry for your loss. I can not even begin to know how lost you must feel. He sounds like a wonderful young man and you should be very proud of him and his accomplishments. I will pray for you and your family to ease the pain day by day and that all of the fun loving memories bring you comfort.

I am so terribly sorry to hear your news. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through right now. As someone else said earlier, you have the support of your friends and fellow CC members. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

I hope this doesnt sound insensitive or said at the wrong time. I have always said that when I pass away I'd like my ashes scattered at sea. I love cruising and can think of no other way to pass from this life on earth. There have been threads about how this has been done.

In any case, my sincerest sorrow for the loss of your son.

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

This is the day we are happy for the child, a gift. But we also remember His Love by his Passion. It's hard to do and maybe easy to say, but I try to give my suffering to him. He will one day wipe the tears away.

Geovet

That is so touching

We deeply regret the passing away of your son. We share in your pain and we pray for the eternal repose of his soul.

"Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and let the perpetual light shine upon him O Lord.

May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed thru the mercy of God rest in peace, Amen."

God bless you and your family during this time of sorrow.

As I look at all the Christmas decorations in my house and the discarded paper from all the gifts.....the best gift of all is seeing my two sons' (14 & 18) beautiful faces....I am deeply sorry for your loss and when my sons take their first cruise in July, we will say a prayer for yours when we look up to the stars..........

We are very sorry for your loss - we lost a daughter - as a baby back i 1968 and there is nothing worse in the world than losing a child - keep your chinb up, everyone told us in time it gets better and you know what - it does, but takes some time - so keep strong and we wish you all the best with his - especially at xmas time which makes it so much worse

I know everyone on here wishes the same and keep posting - we would love to know how you and your family is doing

God bless and keep you and your family. May your wonderful memories and God's love comfort you. Your son sounds like a terrific young man, and I am sure God has used his death to minister to others in some way. Until we experience your type of sorrow, we can't fully empathize, but my heart does hurt for you. Remembering you and your family in my prayers.

Archived