Anyone Who Can Send Med Reports??

Looking for someone who can send over the Med cruise reports that have become legendary on this board. Several members have tried to send but I am sure it becomes overwhelming at the number of people requesting.

I would love to have these and still have not been able to get them sent over. If anyone has these and would not mind, please e-mail to:

mandalutz@aol.com

Thank you in advance!!!

Harlow2 and Vacationhappy

I've just sent you both the trip report.

Thanks MVPinBoynton for your link. The trip report I sent to the OP is a report that someone had originally posted on cruise critic and was sending to all who wanted it. It's 70 pages of fabulous information and reads like a story. I can only thank the author for having taken the time to write it and sharing it.

Mike & Carol -Thanks for the link to your site . You have a wonderful site with terrific information. I can't wait to get a cup of coffee, pull up a comfy chair and read all of it!

Thanks again CrusinCanuck - I just printed the review - whew! you are right, the original poster sure put a ton of work into her review. It is much appreciated!

Hi, Cruzincanuk! Can you please send it to me too? I posted on the other thread that is now up to 23 pages!!! My email is lurontravel@aol.com I will be travelling with my parents, sister and brother-in-law and of course, my husband and two kids this summer on the Millie, and would love to share this info with them too. Thank you in advance!

Laura

Hi Cruzincanuk,

I'm headed to Barcelona in September and would also love to have a copy of the reviews. Could you please e-mail them to kmarti01@harris.com

Thanks so much. I can't wait to read them. There four of us gals going and we're having a "planning" session on 1/21. I'm soooo excited.

Thanks,

Karen

Hi Cruzincanuk -

I hate to trouble you but I would love to have a copy of the infamous "Med Report". I just spent 2 hours at a book store today and am overwhelmed with all the tour books - at $20-$30 a book, it's difficult picking "the best" and an expensive mistake if you pick the wrong one :}

We are a family of five taking our first Med cruise on Liberty 8/13.

dscott154@comcast.net

Thanks so much~

Archived