Did ncl finally update there web site?

redgrave

The site has been updated. For those of you who have an upcoming cruise and notice suddenly that the site is showing that you're no longer paid in full, don't panic. I spoke with NCL this morning after having experienced that and they said it was part of the ongoing switch-over and will update through the day today (Dec 31st).

The site has been updated. For those of you who have an upcoming cruise and notice suddenly that the site is showing that you're no longer paid in full, don't panic. I spoke with NCL this morning after having experienced that and they said it was part of the ongoing switch-over and will update through the day today (Dec 31st).

I noticed that, and figured that was it, thanks for checking!

I noticed that this morning. Before calling my TA I decided to pop over here first. As usual, I found my answer. Thanks!

I didn't get to worried because I noticed it still said my edocs were "ready to print".

The myNCL redesign did NOTHING to resolve the reliability and data integrity problems I have recently experienced on this web site.

For weeks now my on-line check-in has gone from COMPLETE to INCOMPLETE (requiring me to review all the detail without needing to change anything to get it back back to COMPLETE and then see it revert back to INCOMPLETE) for no apparent reason. Similarly my prebooked excursions had disappeared requiring me to contact NCL excursion desk to obtain a hard copy confirmation. Allowing my FULLY PRE-paid reservation suddenly go to INCOMPLETE is just adding insult to injury. myNCL is holding my eDOCS in PENDING status for reasons no one at NCL Guest Services call center can determine, yet NCL will not provide hard copy boarding material..a real "CATCH 22" !!!

Having run a major award winning municipal government web site for years, I can assure you that no one would tollorate the type of misinformation and user/application interface offered BY NCL.

Shame on them!

I see they still have Specials & Promotions, but where is the last minute deals? I really like the new web site though, its about time they updated it.:)

I like the new web site too! I found some "deals" under the new tab, "A Year of Freestyle"

I don't think much of the update. for one thing first it would not load. then I was looking around and it just disappeared. Went to white screen and site was gone.

also it doesn't look from what I could tell before it vanished that they have addressed any of the problems just gave it a new look.

"Wasn't able to pull up their wine list when I tried a minute ago."

The whine list on CC seems to be working fine today.

Seriously thanks for the advice about the updated site - it will give me something to do later today when it starts to rain again.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!

Cheers

Dennis

OMG!

This means there will be at least 10 new message threads about this and a few hundred posters. Gonna need more than popcorn for this one.

OMG!

This means there will be at least 10 new message threads about this and a few hundred posters. Gonna need more than popcorn for this one.

Inexpensive New Year's Eve entertainment and you can also watch the ball drop in Times Square:cool:.

I had a little trouble loading a couple pages within the site, but a quick reload solved it each time.

Interestingly, I noticed a couple new excursions for our trip next week that weren't there yesterday. Happily, we were able to book one of the new ones instead of another one we wanted but was sold out.

Archived