Help, Please, tour company in B>A> cancelled

bcnvcanada

Please, if anyone could help me. The tour company I booked with in B.A. just sent me an e-mail cancelling my day tour and transfer to the airport. If anyone has any suggestions of how I might fill in the day and get to the airport early evening, they would be most welcomed. I am aware that there are taxis at the pier, but are high. Even thought of taking a taxi to a nearby hotel, off loading the cases. This really caught me off guard as I leave tomorrow for Chile. I will check back in, and again thnaks for any suggestions.

Please, if anyone could help me. The tour company I booked with in B.A. just sent me an e-mail cancelling my day tour and transfer to the airport. If anyone has any suggestions of how I might fill in the day and get to the airport early evening, they would be most welcomed. I am aware that there are taxis at the pier, but are high. Even thought of taking a taxi to a nearby hotel, off loading the cases. This really caught me off guard as I leave tomorrow for Chile. I will check back in, and again thnaks for any suggestions.

Silverstar is a good option. http://www.silverstarcar.com/

There are oodles of tours available but the logisitics of dealing with the bags is understandably a hassle if the tour provider can't take care of them. Double check on the BA forum of www.tripadvisor.com You will be able to locate lots of tour providers and can ascertain whether someone other than Silverstar can handle the luggage while you tour and then drop you off at EZE.

• 4 weeks later...
Silverstar is a good option. I have read nothing but positive reviews.

As a backup, you might consider Carla at www.buenosaireshistorico.com She, too, provides a great tour service.

I cannot recommend Silverstar. I booked them on November 9 th. and yesterday I emailed Fred to confirm the booking . He told me he had forgotten and had booked someone else in our place. Offered to find someone for us but the company he suggested charges twice as much.

I would like to know the name of the company that cancelled on the other person.

Hi, you didn't say which cruise you're taking, but if it's NCL Norwegian SUN, I would suggest you take the one of the NCL BA tours that drop people off at airport in the end.

If we were not staying at hotel in BA post-cruise we'd take one of those tours. Disembarkation in BA on our own was a nightmare!

Archived