I thought I was a world traveller, until this happen!

mrmapt

My vacation started off simple enough.

I planned and planned I looked at every detail. I was looking forward to a great time with my friends and family.

When I arrived and there was cars and people verywhere! I was forced to give up my belongings to Next thing I know I was in line and stood there forever.. maybe 30 minutes! Next thing I knew they were taking our pictures, looking at our personal documents and asking personal questions. We then went to our room and found a strange person with an accent going through the room rifling with the bed linen, touching our drinking glasses and ice bucket and wanting to "help" us!

Next thing I new there was a strange announcement about "how for our own safety" we needed to report to a location far from our room. We went to this location and the next thing We know someone was verbally assulting us about how wear a strange object around our neck! Whew we were glad when that was over!

Next thing I knew we were forced to eat with strangers in a location full of tables and chairs.There were again people speaking in foriegn tounges, telling us how THEY will be bringing us food items, THEY said were made just for us. We were given a choice either recieve food from them or we would have to be on our own and forage for ourselves!

As we wandered in this new place, we were bombarded by people carrying these trays with 'special drinks" us happy! We somehow avoided this even though it happen about every 20-30 feet we would travel.

The next thing we know a voice from above told us we were going to have a spendid time no matter what! All we had to do was follow his instructions!

Sorry I have to go now they are now asking be to be a paprt of some sort of "excursion", to where I do not know, if we survive I we let you know...

Dear World Traveler:

I am hoping this finds you safe and sound and you survive the torture you are sadly having to endure.

I feel badly that this kind of treatment goes on in our society!!! I have decided that even though it is agony................I must sacrifice myself for you! I am prepared to........gasp............trade places with you!!

I know I may not survive but I am willing to take that risk!!!!!!!!! For you!!!

;)

Jen

I planned and planned I looked at every detail. I was looking forward to a great time with my friends and family.

When I arrived and there was cars and people verywhere! I was forced to give up my belongings to Next thing I know I was in line and stood there forever.. maybe 30 minutes! Next thing I knew they were taking our pictures, looking at our personal documents and asking personal questions. We then went to our room and found a strange person with an accent going through the room rifling with the bed linen, touching our drinking glasses and ice bucket and wanting to "help" us!

Next thing I new there was a strange announcement about "how for our own safety" we needed to report to a location far from our room. We went to this location and the next thing We know someone was verbally assulting us about how wear a strange object around our neck! Whew we were glad when that was over!

Next thing I knew we were forced to eat with strangers in a location full of tables and chairs.There were again people speaking in foriegn tounges, telling us how THEY will be bringing us food items, THEY said were made just for us. We were given a choice either recieve food from them or we would have to be on our own and forage for ourselves!

As we wandered in this new place, we were bombarded by people carrying these trays with 'special drinks" us happy! We somehow avoided this even though it happen about every 20-30 feet we would travel.

The next thing we know a voice from above told us we were going to have a spendid time no matter what! All we had to do was follow his instructions!

Sorry I have to go now they are now asking be to be a paprt of some sort of "excursion", to where I do not know, if we survive I we let you know...

Had a little extra time on your hands today?:D

Happy New Year

If you survive, Great Success!!

High 5!

Be very careful of the food they give you to eat... I hear it is full of *omg* flavour, calories and in abundance, they have it everywhere..... I think they are trying to fatten you up for something....:eek: I have also heard they put weapons and shields in your drinks :eek:

My heart bleeds for you.....they are just so horrible to do what they are doing. Now if any strange creatures appear in your cabin at night, be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!

will be Funship Freddy"..making you enjoy all he has to offer.."more's the pity!!!

My heart bleeds for you.....they are just so horrible to do what they are doing. Now if any strange creatures appear in your cabin at night, be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!

th_InspirationCruise2008417.jpg

It tried to steal my sunglasses and wanted to take over my comfy Carnival bed!

In the end, I defeated the horrible thing by putting it behind the ugly window coverings they had in this torture chamber...

Alas, the next day this creature was joined by yet another!

th_InspirationCruise2008420.jpg

Then, to our dismay, two of our comrades joined them!

th_InspirationCruise2008421.jpg

We were outnumbered for sure!

Yup! That sounds about right! :D

Archived