Dream cruise director

Just read on Thomson website that Stephen Guy is going to be the cruise director on the Dream. Think this must be good news! The entertainment is always one of the highlights of a cruise with Thomson and he always seems to get really favourable comments on the forum. Counting down the days - well months actually. Can't wait until the first reviews are posted.

Thanks for the info Rosie. Like you I have seen good comments on here about him. And If I remember rightly in one someone asked him when on their cruise if he was going to be the CD and he didn't deny it.

I'll let you know how it goes when we've been in April.

Berwyn

Thanks for the info Rosie. Like you I have seen good comments on here about him. And If I remember rightly in one someone asked him when on their cruise if he was going to be the CD and he didn't deny it.

I'll let you know how it goes when we've been in April.

Berwyn

Yes, we were on the Spirit earlier this year and in a Q & A session with the CD, Stephen was asked if he was going to the Dream and admitted that he had been asked. It's good to have it confirmed though. He is very good both in his role as CD but also as a performer and is extremely personable and professional. He is very 'hands on' getting involved in some of the shows, doing a cabaret spot and takes part in the plays (three on that trip!). I must say, the team on Spirit this summer were absolutely outstanding - strong individual performers as well as working well as a team with Stephen leading by example.

If Dream comes anywhere near that, I don't think there will be any complaints! :D All the more reason to look forward to your Dream cruises - lucky folks!!

I don't think there will be any complaints! :D

(Although there are always some!!!!!!!!!! :()

Hi Kruzseeka, yes you can guarantee there will always be some grouchy devil will find fault with even a perfect performance.

If he's as good as, or better than Ross on the Island Escape we'll be in for a good time.

(Thank goodness we went the week before her disastrous Christmas Cruise)

Berwyn

At last SG might be given a great stage to produce his first class shows, as the theatre on the Dream (Costa Europa) is wonderful, on many of the Thomson ships the show rooms are not suitable, but still unmissable.

Archived