Crown Princess, Upgrade to 733 VS Suite !

pootershow

Wow. Found out today that DH and I have been upgraded from previous mini suite room D416. The cruise departs Jan. 23rd from Ft. Lauderdale for a week's cruise. This is our first cruise, other than a Disney mini we had over 10 years ago with the family.

Why did this happen? Lucky draw? Do they target first time cruisers? Not that I'm complaining...our first reaction was... 'ok , what's the catch?'

By the few comments we found from others, and pictures, descriptions, and price of the suite, vs. our old booked room, it sure looks good.

We were not sure how to take this news...things like this just don't happen to us... lol....and there's no such thing as a 'free lunch' and all that.

Anyone else traveled in this suite? Is the suite as good as it sounds? How did you like it?

Congratulations! you're going to love the suite experience! Haven't stayed in that particular suite but did stay in one similar on the Emerald a couple of years ago. For me, spending time on sea days on the balcony listening to the wake of the ship was just wonderful. Enjoy, there's no catch and apparantley it is all random.

Congratulations! Great upgrade.

Here is a link to excite you even more, it describes all the perks that come with a full suite on Princess. Plus there are even more. Breakfast at Sabatinis for full suite guests only is a Great addition to the full suite perks, you will love it, make sure to give it a try.

Full suite Perks are located here: http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk

• 4 weeks later...
There is a slight catch.

You may never want to cruise in less than a full suite in the future.

Congrats! Isn't great when this kind of surprise happens?

On our second cruise with Princess they upgraded us from a Balcony to a Mini and we now mostly book mini suites - so I agree that might be the catch.

Enjoy your cruise.:D

they were upgraded from a category AA, midship dolphin deck mini

suite.

we had VS E733 due to an upgrade [we were upgraded froma regular

balcony non-mini suite too:eek:] and loved that cabin.

preferred that cabin over the PS and PH.

We always get the Aft Suite (VS) over the other suites. You may not be able to go back. Enjoy!

The bathtub jacuzzi with bath salts. One can shower / bath and the other can get washed and use the toilet.

Wet bar with a free setup

Lunch and dinner menus and a specila in room breakfast specials or even better like Toto said breakfast at Sabatini's with mimosas

Dry cleaning and laundry

FREE internet

and many other little perks!

It's true. I just got back from the Caribbean--Vista Suite on the Emerald. Now I have to always have a suite--I found the extra perks just so nice. And the extra space makes the trip so much more comfortable. As one poster said, no need to bother with the chair hogs at the pools. The balcony is so big it's hard to leave it. I like to spend time on the ship and in my cabin, so a suite is impossible to beat!!

Archived