Anyone ever see anything bad on a cruise?

mebecindi

Last cruise, I saw one of the maintenance crew being totally brow beaten by his superior up on the Lido deck. I don't know what the poor guy did, but his boss yelled on and on! I thought it was uncalled for, in public anyway.:o

I saw this happen in the deli station and told the guy to stop it. I also reported him to the Purser.

Carnival Inspiration 2010 - Guest Service and Shore Excursion staff was beyond rude and condescending. I won't go into details but we, a group of 10, left the cruise shocked, hurt, and speechless. We filed a complaint and we got a response from Carnival along with reimbursement check.

In my 32 years on this planets, I have never been treated like this in a business settings before. Ever.

Ok, that was depressing. Well, the "bad" thing in a good way... we saw a waiter dropped his tray in the main MDR. Food and broken dishes all over. :)

We were on the Destiny when it "broke". We were supposed to go to Key West, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios...Instead, we went to Nassau...on a Bahamian National Holiday...and we were only there from 11am until 8pm or so. So the rest of the time we were on the ship. While it kinda sucked, it was DEF better than being at work.

On a cruise a few years ago and my fiancee and I ended up at the piano bar late one night. There was a large party there all around the bar and they were all pretty intoxicated. Girls were on the bar dancing and singing. It was all pretty entertaining and at one point a guy decides he is ordering a shot for the whole bar. I of course got in on this and soon trays of shots were being handed out (afraid to see what his bar bill was like after that :eek:). After that I guess the party got out of control with these people and they all started a huge brawl. We slipped out the door pretty quickly when we could tell it was escalating and next thing I saw was the piano player running out of the bar and security running in. Decided to call it a night after that.

Archived