Now for my rant!!

Krazy Kruizers

For the last 3 years we have been trying to get back to Harrison Caves. We were there years ago and have really wanted to go back there. As some of you may be aware -- the caves were closed for about the better part of 3 years due to renovations.

In 2008 we booked a tour -- just to do something because HAL said that the caves were closed. When we got to Barbados -- we disocered they were open!! So here we were with a tour we really weren't that interested in and too late to cancel.

Then the last few times we have been there it was either on a Monday or a Tuesday and the caves are closed on those days.

So we were really happy to discover that this time we would be there on a Saturday -- so we booked the tour.

Just a few minutes ago we got an e-mail from HAL concelling this tour due to "operational reasons".

I am so mad!!!

Thanks for letting me rant.

KK, I was in the mood for a good rant! :D

I've never been to Harrison Caves, despite 3 visits to Barbados. Put other things first on visit #1, and since then, they've been closed. :( Sorry to hear they're closed, yet again, after that brief opening.

KK,

I have a lot of contacts in Barbados and can find out for you whether or not they are open.

I can also get you the name of a reputable tour company to take you there if they are open.

I have been going to Barbados yearly for the last 28 years for three weeks in April. I know the island and lots of people.

I will send an email to my most reputable source, but probably won't get an answer until Monday.

When are you sailing?

Terri

KK,

I have a lot of contacts in Barbados and can find out for you whether or not they are open.

I can also get you the name of a reputable tour company to take you there if they are open.

I have been going to Barbados yearly for the last 28 years for three weeks in April. I know the island and lots of people.

I will send an email to my most reputable source, but probably won't get an answer until Monday.

When are you sailing?

Terri

Our cruise is in March -- lots of time to thik over this situation.

I think someone is trying to tell you something!:D Isn't there always something in life that no matter what you do to try to make it happen it just never does?

Those caves are jinxed when it comes to you. So sorry to hear this.

David

We are thinking the same thing -- we are jinxed for this tour.

Archived