The Best Resturants on the Star

wizo

We have never had a bad meal of the Star in our three cruises on her. Going again in March!! We have only eaten in specialty restaurants twice. The rest of our dinners have been in the main dining rooms and no complaints whatsoever.

Got the five coupon book last time so we tried them all. Enjoyed them all too although I would go with Cagneys (monster shrimp cocktail) and the Teppanyaki restaurant (no onions). The MDR and buffet were fine too.

Some people are very happy with the buffet. Some are very happy with the Main Dining Room. Some love Cagneys. Some do not. Nice to pick something else for a night for a change of pace.

What kind of food do YOU like, and dislike? Are you more into a formal setting or casual? Eat early or late?

I like all kinds of food I'm not picky. I have done the main dining rooms and the buffets on the cruises that I have taken I have never went to the specialty resturants. I want to try the specialty resturants on the NCL Star.

DDP and I loved Soho. For more info, check out my review, its from Thanksgiving 2008 and is entitled something like "Giving thanks for thanksgiving on Star"

Interesting< we also loved Soho, but I have heard others say they were not happy. we had great service, it is a little less expensive than the other top specialty dining rooms and it is small and cozy. It would be our first choice anytime we sail the Star.

Nita

Archived