Daydreaming of Miami Vices on the Lido deck

Krissta

With a little over a month to go, I keep remembering some of my best memories of cruising. Dinner with my hubby, drinking Miami Vices and listening to the band on Lido, enjoying our balcony, especially when we were moving.

I have a feeling these next few weeks are going to be torturous. How do you all do it? How do you survive the last month wait?

in the months leading up to the cruise i spend alot more time on here. but the first thing i do when i get onboard is grab a couple miami vice.;) i also have to spend the last two months before the cruise going to the gym.:(

that takes most of my time.

Not sure I've had a M Vice because I'm not big on DOD's but I can sure relate to "short timers" disease for a cruise. 30 days and I'll be enjoying a glass of rum on our balcony on the Ecstacy.

i havent seen the miami vice make a DOD yet. but i do drink one each day.;)

Not sure I've had a M Vice because I'm not big on DOD's but I can sure relate to "short timers" disease for a cruise. 30 days and I'll be enjoying a glass of rum on our balcony on the Ecstacy.

It's half strawberry daiquiri, half pina colada. Mmmmm!!! :)

Read that a Morning Glory is a Miami Vice with Blue Curacao. I haven't tried this one yet but I will on the next cruise.

Suffering severly from post cruise depression:(

Some call it a superman...and wowsers are they good..:D:D All this talk about 30 days and drinking isnt fair...:rolleyes: rub it in some more!! :D;)

Read that a Morning Glory is a Miami Vice with Blue Curacao. I haven't tried this one yet but I will on the next cruise.

Suffering severly from post cruise depression:(

That sounds amazing! I will be getting one of those. :D

Ok so this got me thinking.....can we start a thread if there is not one of Drink Pictures on Carnival??? Any ship....Any kind of drink.;..Well the fun ones anyway!!!!

Wow after reading this I searched and searched for a thread of drink pics and nothing. Anyone know of a thread showing different drinks???

You mean this little guy...:D

IMG_0410.jpg

My photo editorial for that particular day. I like to snap a pic that captures the spirit of the day.

We are traveling in November on the elation and would dlike to know about your opinion of her. Or pics if you have them. I would appreciate it. Thanks :D

I recently disembarked from the Noordam. While on her, I asked a bartender if he knew how to make a Miami Vice. He said that he had not made one for about 9 years, but prepared his version: rasberry daiquri and pina colada. Just as good as when it is made with a strawberry daiquri!

Archived