dream adult only pool what age do they consider adult...

dis2cruise

There is a small aft pool on Lido, The Sunset Pool, but I can't find any info on whether it's an adult or not. There are 2 hot tubs there...could be adult.

Guess we'll have to wait for someone to report back.

If that aft pool is strictly adult only, it was not enforced on our cruise as I saw several kids in there every sea day.

This may also be due to the fact that the main pool was closed a couple of those days.....Maybe it was a swim diaper issue!:eek:

Just returned from the DREAM jan 9th sailing and there is NO adult only pool. The serenity area which is adult only, has 2 hot tubs, one port and one starboard side. Now, there is the Thalasso pool in the spa area which you have to pay extra for unless you are staying in a Spa cabin. Kids are not allowed in there due to the minerals present in the water and the temperature of it as well. 105 degrees. Hope this helps.

18. Don't let anyone try to make you think it is 16. A 16 year old is a child and should not be in the adults-only area.

18 yrs old still seems young to me to be in an adult only area! Of course not a lot of 18 years old will want to hang out there but my hope it would be at least 21 years old. Adults can drink and anyone under 21 can't so they should not be in the limited spaced adult only area.

18 yrs old still seems young to me to be in an adult only area! Of course not a lot of 18 years old will want to hang out there but my hope it would be at least 21 years old. Adults can drink and anyone under 21 can't so they should not be in the limited spaced adult only area.

I agree, but that's not how Carnival sees it unfortunately.

Thanks for the info!! We are sailing March 13th and are trying to figure out where to do our Meet and Greet. We want it outside and open to adults and kids. It sounds like the aft pool will be the best spot. Great news.

Vanessa

I disagree with you. Most night clubs are 18 to party, 21 to drink. Why should Carnival be any different?

I disagree with you. Most night clubs are 18 to party, 21 to drink. Why should Carnival be any different?

No problem with the under 21 crowd being in the bars and what not. My thing is that there is limited space in the Sernity area and it's being tagged as an adult only oasis from the rest of the ship. My experience with adult only resorts is the age limit is higher then 18 years old. Some clubs in major cities like Vegas, New York, Toronto even only cater to an over 25 years old group, so I don't think its a unique concept.

:rolleyes: Why is that? What is wrong with an 18 year old grabbing a book and sitting in the serenity area?

:rolleyes: Why is that? What is wrong with an 18 year old grabbing a book and sitting in the serenity area?

just curious when was the last time you saw an 18 y/o reading a book on a cruise thats what us old farts do:D

Ironing and book reading, sheesh :)

My thoughts are since she is old enough to enter in the DEP with the Marines she is old enough to sit in the Serenity too ;)

I agree but dont get me started on what I think 18-20 y/o military is entitled to as your husband knows exactly where I sit ;)

Archived