Stupid Questions for Recent AOS Cruisers

oshkosh1

We are sailing on the Adventure of the Seas 10 weeks from Sunday. We have a few quetions for somone who has recently been on board:

1. Do the showers in the normal cabins (E1 specifically) have shower curtains or doors?
  2. Does the Cafe Promenade have the Italian antipasto that Sorrentos has on the Frredon Class Ships?
  3. Does the MDR have Eggs Benedict on the menu for breakfast?
  4. How was the check-in process in San Juan?
  5. How was disembarkation?
  6. What time is the muster drill, and were life-jackets required?
  7. Did the ship seem to be in good condition?
  8. Were there Indian entrees (probably vegetarian) on the menu every night?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tim

We are sailing on the Adventure of the Seas 10 weeks from Sunday. We have a few quetions for somone who has recently been on board:

1. Do the showers in the normal cabins (E1 specifically) have shower curtains or doors? Doors
  2. Does the Cafe Promenade have the Italian antipasto that Sorrentos has on the Frredon Class Ships? Not that I remember
  3. Does the MDR have Eggs Benedict on the menu for breakfast? They did the last time.
  4. How was the check-in process in San Juan? Same as check in about everywhere else. Drop bags off with porters at about 11:00 am, and get in line for check in.
  5. How was disembarkation? This is always hit and miss. Depends on how well everyone follows the directions.
  6. What time is the muster drill, and were life-jackets required? No life jacket required. I think Muster is around 4:30pm.
  7. Did the ship seem to be in good condition? Yes. I have never seen a RCL ship that wasn't.
  8. Were there Indian entrees (probably vegetarian) on the menu every night? I believe this is a newer trend on the menus, and yes there seems to be at least one selection each night.

Tim

See my answers above.

1. Do the showers in the normal cabins (E1 specifically) have shower curtains or doors? Doors
  2. Does the Cafe Promenade have the Italian antipasto that Sorrentos has on the Frredon Class Ships?
  3. Does the MDR have Eggs Benedict on the menu for breakfast?
  4. How was the check-in process in San Juan? We got to the pier around 11:300 and were eating lunch in the Windjammer by 12:15
  5. How was disembarkation? We used Luggage Valet and everything went smoothly for us.
  6. What time is the muster drill, and were life-jackets required? Muster drill was at 4:30 and life jackets were not required.
  7. Did the ship seem to be in good condition? Very good condition.
  8. Were there Indian entrees (probably vegetarian) on the menu every night?

Tim

Sorry I can't answer all of your questions. They did not apply to our food tastes.

I'll try to answer a few more...

Originally Posted by oshkosh1 viewpost.gif

3. Does the MDR have Eggs Benedict on the menu for breakfast? Yes, they did when we sailed on her.
  4. How was the check-in process in San Juan? We got to the pier around 11:300 and were eating lunch in the Windjammer by 12:15
  5. How was disembarkation? We used Luggage Valet and everything went smoothly for us.
  6. What time is the muster drill, and were life-jackets required? Muster drill was at 4:30 and life jackets were not required.
  7. Did the ship seem to be in good condition? Very good condition.
  8. Were there Indian entrees (probably vegetarian) on the menu every night? I dont' recall.

Sorry I can't answer any of your questions as we too will be sailing on AOS at the same time as you. I do want to invite you over to our roll call (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=964597) though. We're trying to organize a cabin crawl and who knows what else we'll come up with.:)

Don't forget to register for the Meet N Mingle too!

Archived